Mid Females are ruining the gym culture for us Men

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
This oday is just tryna get a workout in and she's making fun of him for no reason gaalos have 0 respect for old people no wonder they throw their parents in nursing homes.
I just had a conversation like this with my hooyo. I always tell her im never going to send her to that place.

All these women complaining are self obsessed attention seekers.
most women would appreciate someone helping them out in the gym or tryna get there number
Lol, no they wouldn’t.

Gaals need to get with the program and have segregated gyms everywhere. Women now can work-out in peace without being hit on or starred at and men can work out in peace without having deranged women accusing them of things they didn’t do.

Awad

ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω„ | Ψ¬Ψ§Ω…ΨΉΨ© الدفاع Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ΩŠ
Alhamdullilah my university gym banned cellphones

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Lol, no they wouldn’t.

Gaals need to get with the program and have segregated gyms everywhere. Women now can work-out in peace without being hit on or starred at and men can work out in peace without having deranged women accusing them of things they didn’t do.
I would prefer that but if I see an attractive women in the gym wearing revealing clothes I’m gonna try get her number this is why I prefer segregated gyms

Ever since these videos starting going viral I avoid working out anywhere near women. Don't wanna end up on one of these videos just minding my business & getting accused of all types of shit. Wallahi so many mentally ill weirdos out here nowadays from incels to attention deprived fatherless thΓ΄ts that record their workouts for simps and fellow shortycels to validate their mess of a life

Ever since these videos starting going viral I avoid working out anywhere near women. Don't wanna end up on one of these videos just minding my business & getting accused of all types of shit. Wallahi so many mentally ill weirdos out here nowadays from incels to attention deprived fatherless thΓ΄ts that record their workouts for simps and fellow shortycels to validate their mess of a life
It all started because of metoo movement from that day all men considered evil. I remember in my job all men avoiding women πŸ˜‚

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
go at 6-7 am or super late and you'll be fine.

I usually just give a nod to everyone and do my thing.

It all started because of metoo movement from that day all men considered evil. I remember in my job all men avoiding women πŸ˜‚
I was too young to remember any of that metoo stuff. Must've been some fuqery for niggas to deal with.
go at 6-7 am or super late and you'll be fine.

I usually just give a nod to everyone and do my thing.
Unfortunately fam I'm a full-time college student so the only times that's available for me is the evenings the most likely time for these shortycels to appear with their iPhone recording workouts. It's not too bad at my Fit4less we all know eachother at this point but going to my college gym is going to be scary for now on

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I was too young to remember any of that metoo stuff. Must've been some fuqery for niggas to deal with.

Unfortunately fam I'm a full-time college student so the only times that's available for me is the evenings the most likely time for these shortycels to appear with their iPhone recording workouts. It's not too bad at my Fit4less we all know eachother at this point but going to my college gym is going to be scary for now on
oh damn, then good luck man. I hate evening because its super packed.

Zoomer wanna be influencer sharmutas have completely over-ran most gym. I honestly just treat them like they're part of the gym equipment at this point, like they're non-entities. That makes them secretly seethe even more lol. Not being an Austic freak 101: they're obviously craving the attention so why give it to them? It's not like one of them's going to suck you off in the changing room, just focus on your workout waryada :heh:

That's why i love working out in the morning. You avoid all the degens

I do miss the baddies checkin out my gains tho. Double edged sword
I've tried working out in the morning, but I'm completely wiped by 11:30 sxb. There's no way in hell you're getting through a weekly team meeting after doing squats at 7am lol

Trending

Latest posts