LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
9429.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I honestly just wanted the pic of the boy holding that kitaab but I was too lazy too crop out the words on top so there you go.

Its perfect....it can apply to me now. I am alone in my room and hearing the voice of this angry black woman who has lost it.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I agree with her f*ck you and everyone that loves you :pacspit: one of my co workers brings 10 boiled eggs a day and I can’t take that smell, I swear I would be fired for spitting on them if they microwaved fish at work that’s just not right.

I agree with her f*ck you and everyone that loves you :pacspit: one of my co workers brings 10 boiled eggs a day and I can’t take that smell, I swear I would be fired for spitting on them if they microwaved fish at work that’s just not right.
It is a criminal offence to microwave fish or eggs

Someone I know almost got rocked for doing this. Had to de escalate the situation.
Imagine the police showing up to break up a fight about fish :mjlol:
Yes because i would fight someone over it as cops would come and i would say we are havin a party

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
My Asian Co-workers microwave their ethnic food and it completely fcks up the whole damn microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending