Mick Jagger becomes father again at the age of 73

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Welp that ballerina sealed her payday for years to come unless I'm reading that article wrong.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
"The singer already has seven children whose ages range from 17 to 45 and he became a great-grandfather in 2014."

:susp:

I expect this shit from third world people like South Asians and Somalis but not a multi millionaire dude.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"The singer already has seven children whose ages range from 17 to 45 and he became a great-grandfather in 2014."

I expect this shit from third world people like South Asians and Somalis but not a multi millionaire dude.

Statistically speaking you can expect it more in them than most commoners I'm almost sure of it.
Bruce Willis, Donald Trump, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Large gaps in between their children's ages or infidelity and they have a kid or two somewhere else.

He can afford to have 100 kids if he really wanted to. :manny:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:susp: Men being able to father past a certain age is a mistake of nature
I salute any oday that can get it in with a woman of childbearing age. Nature knows he has game that deserves to be passed on or at least enough money to take care of his kid :lolbron:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Mick jagger be learning from somalis:chrisfreshhah:. Only difference is that he can actually afford 10 kids while somalis are living in government housing.

He's filthy rich. He'll have nannies take care of him anyway while he does his coke.

Ive noticed white people have many kids when they're filthy rich while Black celebrities/rich ones don't have that many or have zero.

Odd.

Some dude in the Somaliland house of commons had a kid when he was 102. :icon mrgreen:

His name is Cabdi Waraabe. He's still alive and probably had many more since.

You're funny. :vo3yidw:

Somalis from the bush in 2016 will not know their real age 5 years from now so how can he? Also, this is a country where the life expectancy is 50; for him to more than double that is nothing short of remarkable.... and also a big lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending