Michael Rubin tours Laascaanood

EroFII9XEAI_pQ4.png

EroFQXZW4AAGpKt.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but did Michael Rubin only take an interest in HOA politics when Ilhan omar started talking about Israel?

but but sool and sanaag are not part of somaliland and it’s people don’t want anything to do with Isaaq-land. I wonder where all those people are right now after seeing these picture of lines after lines of people lining up to register. :gucciwhat:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I respect Micheal Rubin's hustle Wallahi,dude was scamming Somaliland for years now, Apparently he convinced the Khatgeisa administration that he is well connected in D.C,and he can get the inctiraaf for them on a silver platter.:drakekidding:
Rubin gets paid a cool million Gs a year and only writes one or two article a year picking lurking on Sspot for inspiration , that is what you call finnese,what a legend.:salute:

I respect Micheal Rubin's hustle Wallahi,dude was scamming Somaliland for years now, Apparently he convinced the Khatgeisa administration that he is well connected in D.C,and he can get the inctiraaf for them on a silver platter.:drakekidding:
Rubin gets paid a cool million Gs a year and only writes one or two article a year picking lurking on Sspot for inspiration , that is what you call finnese,what a legend.:salute:
I'm curious, what is a million Gs? is that like a million thousands? in other words he gets paid a billion?
I'd like to get in on that hustle :cool:

but but sool and sanaag are not part of somaliland and it’s people don’t want anything to do with Isaaq-land. I wonder where all those people are right now after seeing these picture of lines after lines of people lining up to register. :gucciwhat:

And they are happy and peaceful.

The naysayers :mindblown:

Trending

Latest posts