Mexicans vs. Puerto Ricans. Which do you prefer?

Which is better, Mexicans or Puerto Ricans ?

• Mexicans

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Puerto Ricans

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I prefer Mexicans. Puerto Ricans are kinda ghetto and think they’re better than blacks for some reason. Mexicans are less ignorant about African culture. Well, it depends. Me and Somalis are called morena/Moreno there, while Bantu maadows are called negra/negro. Idk, The food is better, too

"Islam is against all forms of racism and bigotry, on the basis of both revelation and reason. Racism is defined as the belief that one ethnicity is superior to another, or one color of skin is superior to another, or the people of one country are superior to another. It is a type of prejudice, to pre-judge some demographic of people based upon their benign and arbitrary physical characteristics."

"
O people, We have created you male and female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you to Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surat al-Hujurat 49:13"

"
O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22978, Grade: Sahih"

"Islam is against all forms of racism and bigotry, on the basis of both revelation and reason. Racism is defined as the belief that one ethnicity is superior to another, or one color of skin is superior to another, or the people of one country are superior to another. It is a type of prejudice, to pre-judge some demographic of people based upon their benign and arbitrary physical characteristics."

"
O people, We have created you male and female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you to Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surat al-Hujurat 49:13"

"
O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22978, Grade: Sahih"

No one is racist I’m just saying I’m more chill with Mexicans :stopit:

Apollo

VIP
What's the difference sxb.. I see Puerto Ricans have nice women like JLO

Puerto Ricans got a Carribean cultural vibe, have a different accent in Spanish, are more Americanized (basically a colony of the USA), and they also look a little different from Mexicans (more White and more African looking, less Native American).

Puerto Ricans got a Carribean cultural vibe, have a different accent in Spanish, are more Americanized (basically a colony of the USA), and they also look a little different from Mexicans (more White and more African looking, less Native American).
I see.. But this difference shouldn't be used to favor one over the other group, it's normal to have different cultures or features in different countries. Are Puerto Ricans less welcoming than Mexicans or vise versa?

Apollo

VIP
I see.. But this difference shouldn't be used to favor one over the other group, it's normal to have different cultures or features in different countries. Are Puerto Ricans less welcoming than Mexicans or vise versa?

I think why Somalis might like Mexicans over Puerto Ricans is that Mexicans are probably more conservative and more religious. Puerto Ricans are too Americanized and got more of a thug life ghetto culture.

In the UK most hispanics that I've come across were either Brazilian or Columbian. I've only met one Mexican and one Puerto Rican. But I liked them equally. They were super nice, friendly and respectful to me.

I think why Somalis might like Mexicans over Puerto Ricans is that Mexicans are probably more conservative and more religious. Puerto Ricans are too Americanized and got more of a thug life ghetto culture.
Well that makes sense.. Generally I like Latin Americans but I've never interacted with them apart from watching gangster series like Pablo Escobar on Netflix :mjlol:

Trending