Mexican looking Mali thinks his Uber driver is Indian so he begins recording a TikTok video using profanity Little does he know the man is also Somali

GuanYu

Custom title
1665659959552.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is the mixed nigga who loved to wear the baati:susp: Disgusting freak, I would have kamikazed if I was the uber driver kkkkk

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The timo jilec look is normal for Somalis, I got some in my family that could pass as timo jilecs.

Walaalo you need to examine your bloodline if you got qaraabo who looked like these cadcad mixed guys, we can resemble timojieecs but this is more then looking the same, waa dad isku mid.

The timo jilec look is normal for Somalis, I got some in my family that could pass as timo jilecs.
It is, a lot of my relatives have Hindi hair too but this guys features look completely Indian. Example my brother has the same exact hair but he looks 100% Somali. Somalis with this type of Hindi hair tend to always be darker and they usually look more somali than anyone else if I’m being honest

Laagite

الداروودي
It is, a lot of my relatives have Hindi hair too but this guys features look completely Indian. Example my brother has the same exact hair but he looks 100% Somali. Somalis with this type of Hindi hair tend to always be darker and they usually look more somali than anyone else if I’m being honest
Walaalo you need to examine your bloodline if you got qaraabo who looked like these cadcad mixed guys, we can resemble timojieecs but this is more then looking the same, waa dad isku mid.

Didn't peep his face he looks hindi af lol

Lol yeah, it’s rare to have light skin and soft hair. When Somalis first came to America they confused black people, “how are the coal black people soft-haired and the light skin people kinky haired”

It's time everyone accepted that we Somalis are no longer just a nation of geeljire looking faarahs. Somalia is now a multi ethnic country with cadcads, somali bantus, and others making up a significant portion of the country. They are all Somalis like the rest of us.

Trending

Latest posts