Methylamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Do you speak French ?

I had a relative came by to me for their annual vacation last month from some place called Gatinue or some shit..dude is Ciise and gets pays serious cash cause he works for the gov...his wife ( a somali looking Tutsi..amazing girl) also works in the government .,they also informed me that as long as you speak both languages you are guaranteed a federal job...he also added that the only English speakers are taking a big L and have resorted to manual labor at the oil sands...

Therefore, I'm asking you ...how you handling that big L bro !:diddyswag::heh::hemad::hova::lolbron::mjpls:

I'm learning French. Maybe I should move to Canada. :dwill:

Why do you want all of that cold? Did you ever try to live there before or at least visit? California is a much better place, in terms of job and weather. The only difference is, California is too expensive!

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
It's all about that caydh life!! :dj:

No but seriously, the government jobs that require bilingualism are mainly the service related jobs. You can still find decent work with the govt if you don't speak French.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's all about that caydh life!! :dj:

No but seriously, the government jobs that require bilingualism are mainly the service related jobs. You can still find decent work with the govt if you don't speak French.
Bro ...these couple are getting mad benefits..both couple given 6 months of parental leave for the birth of their child...

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Bro ...these couple are getting mad benefits..both couple given 6 months of parental leave for the birth of their child...
Yeah bro shaqo dowlad gives lots of benefits and job security...downside is that you have a very small chance of moving up the career ladder. There's people who've been working in the position for 30+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.