Meth soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I heard the Twolves were practising at UofO and once they were leaving a bunch of Somalis started harassing KG and this man started kicking it with them to the point they became groupies :dead:

Once they were confronted they became his biggest fans :hemad:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
explain to me this north american shid to me, what is twolves

It's a basketball professional team ...you do know the NBA right?..T-wolves is the Minnesota team ..,one of their players name is Garnett...he is a legend but he is also known to have acquired a taste for Somali females in Minneapolis ..a lot of MJ girls are known to have had good times with him :deadpeter::cosbyhmm:

waraabe

Your superior
It's a basketball professional team ...you do know the NBA right?..T-wolves is the Minnesota team ..,one of their players name is Garnett...he is a legend but he is also known to have acquired the taste for

for what

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
u said he acquired a taste for ,,,, and u didn't finish. i though u meant the large mj female population of Minneapolis
Mental mistake on my part ..it's funny that you knew what I intended to say ( my attention was diverted)..yeah he acquired a taste for MJ girls ..he would be overwhelmed by them at the MN clubs and he would send his boy to bring her up to his VIP section ..waar ninku wu dhargey...

Q

Queen Carawelo

Kevin Garnett buys gyro and fries at this local Somali owned diner lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending