Meth has shown me the light tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
We were talking of the miserable mismanagement of government in Somaliland/Somalia. We were talking about the stupidity of the lack of foresight and the absolute carelessness of the leadership.

By this time I got ready for an epic habaar but Meth knows a close relative of mine who held a high position in the government apparatus.

Then Meth was like " you gonna habaar now bro, are you ?".. He then said to me " you see, you've been habaaring yourself all Along "

:damn::dead::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::dead1::drakewtf::eminemdamn::jcoleno::kanyehmm::mjcry::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooooooool

Why would you do a habaar session? Only old ladies do that. Menace did you grow up around old ladies.

P.s

How many times do you have this habaar session?lol

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Loooooooooool

Why would you do a habaar session? Only old ladies do that. Menace did you grow up around old ladies.

P.s

How many times do you have this habaar session?lol
:eminemdamn::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame::meleshame: I completely suppressed the thought that actually theirs a thief within my family :ohhh::mjkkk::snoop::snoop: no wonder he is spending 2 m on his latest project

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait you got a millionaire in your family? Spill the beans menace. Is he tall and handsome? :damsel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending