Message to some men on here

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
You know there's good amount of kids and young teens on this site so boasting about zina (adultery) is ceeb some of them may look up to this type of stuff so keep your sins to yourselves.

You know there's good amount of kids and young teens on this site so boasting about zina (adultery) is ceeb some of them may look up to this type of stuff so keep your sins to yourselves.
I’m one of the young teens I guess and if I say stuff like booty is the greatest thing ever I’m joking well booty is amazing but you get what I mean we mainly joke about those things well at least I do I’m still a virgin only 15 ❤️

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
I’m one of the young teens I guess and if I say stuff like booty is the greatest thing ever I’m joking well booty is amazing but you get what I mean we mainly joke about those things well at least I do I’m still a virgin only 15 ❤
Don't ever come close to zina my yg save it for your future wife lil bro :wow:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Great points made, zina shouldn’t even be a case. At the same time these people boasting about zina also expect a virgin wife. Hypocrisy if you ask me.

There should also be an age requirement for joining, there will still be younger people joining but at least if they are found they can be banned or what they can view should be limited.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Men/Boys who boast about smashing are usually the ones who are not getting any action. :manny:
'' YeS i Am A cEriTiFieD f*ck bOi''
download (4).jpeg

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Great points made, zina shouldn’t even be a case. At the same time these people boasting about zina also expect a virgin wife. Hypocrisy if you ask me.

There should also be an age requirement for joining, there will still be younger people joining but at least if they are found they can be banned or what they can view should be limited.

there is already an age limit and members can use the ignore feature for content & subforums they don’t want to see.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1601989339871.png

Trust me, this is one of the safest PLACE on the internet. Just dont ever go to dark web

Trending

Latest posts