message someone above you if you're bored

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
the sensation of bones crunching walaal
ty, im learning much somali on this forum
dw i'm just copying the phrases from y'all :silanyolaugh:
mmm, yes

the sensation and feeling of your bones being crunched and the pressure on your flesh you feel as the train is mercilessly running over you while you're lying there, still and motionless. in shock. the only thing you can do is scream as loud as you can, hoping that you'll very soon enjoy the sweet release of death.

the train goes on for a few seconds before it has passed you. you look at your body. it's bloody. you eventually gather the courage to look to your right and as you look at what used to be your right arm you feel a cold chill run through your body, from head to toe. your arm has effectively turned into a bloody suugo. you then curse the train and its father. you think about how a train can be capable of such acts of barbarianism. but...

the train shows no mercy. never has, and never will

mmm, yes

the sensation and feeling of your bones being crunched and the pressure on your flesh you feel as the train is mercilessly running over you while you're lying there, still and motionless. in shock. the only thing you can do is scream as loud as you can, hoping that you'll very soon enjoy the sweet release of death.

the train goes on for a few seconds before it has passed you. you look at your body. it's bloody. you eventually gather the courage to look to your right and as you look at what used to be your right arm you feel a cold chill run through your body, from head to toe. your arm has effectively turned into a bloody suugo. you then curse the train and its father. you think how a train can be capable of such acts of barbarianism. but...

the train shows no mercy. never has, and never will
you've been practicing for those fanfictions huh?
that was a very good read, i loved every chilling second of it
just beautiful

vanilla

i think with my heart

it was a joke that went terribly wrong :mjcry:
555083.gif

Trending

Latest posts