Message for Ethiopians/eritreans

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why did you tag me? I have no idea what the heck this is. Sorry, I don't understand gorilla/monkey language.

@HanadR6 I wouldn't make too much gorilla/monkey jokes if my main diet is banana though.
:francis:
Idk Hanad needed Ethiopians/Eritreans so I tagged u as well. I dont think you're an ape
:samwelcome:

Why did you tag me? I have no idea what the heck this is. Sorry, I don't understand gorilla/monkey language.

@HanadR6 I wouldn't make too much gorilla/monkey jokes if my main diet is banana though.
:drakelaugh: that was a good one @xabashi

8831b9069177d560c86d505147ab8467-jpg.66404

+
a4b922dc-def3-4a5d-a6e0-ab5dce621fc2.jpg

=

27sanbalooshe-inyt-superJumbo.jpg

@HanadR6 what's ur response? :trumpsmirk:

"Satellite":krs:

I can't believe your flexing a bloody satellite :mjlol:
They did so much in just one year.

Nobel prize, satellite, planted more than 353 million trees (4 billion in 3 months)

Let's see what our beautiful Italian-British colony had achieved in 1 year :reallymaury:

Killed Hodan Nalayeh, killed Almaas Elman, killed the mayor of Mogadishu, several terrorist attacks that claimed over 80 lives, no progress, no peace

Ethiopia also has higher GDP

:snoop: :ohno:

I'd rather be a monkey, than look like your ugly ass alien looking caato af matagh people:wow1::trash:

Nobel prize, satellite, planted more than 353 million trees (4 billion in 3 months)

Let's see what our beautiful Italian-British colony had achieved in 1 year :reallymaury:

Killed Hodan Nalayeh, killed Almaas Elman, killed the mayor of Mogadishu, several terrorist attacks that claimed over 80 lives, no progress, no peace

Yet we own almost half your country:ohno:

201291785114248734_20.jpg
my bad more like 1/3rd of your country,

@Waaqo of Punt claimed to be from Somalia until he was proven wrong.

Magacatha maxawiyo!
WTF? How do u own it? That's just galbeed which Ethiopians conquered and took :russ:

Oromos are clapping yall in your region and TPLF made the region's governor genocide his own people :dead:

You basically just flexed Ethiopia owning Somali territory!? looool

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
loool I'm from SL not *******a or Ethiopia :siilaanyosmile: and what do u mean u own half of Ethiopia? :mahubowtf: where are u getting these stories from?
You seriously think we fallin for this? Last time you claimed Pl and said you were Mj

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

nigga, imagine boasting about chinese built technology.:lolbron:
https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/ethiopia-launches-satellite-china-191220064331417.html
The satellite was designed by Chinese and Ethiopian engineers and the Chinese government paid about $6m of the more than $7m manufacturing costs, Solomon Belay, director-general of the Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute, told Reuters News Agency

ethiopia also has more debt and receives more aid than somalia despite having more resources and the fastest developing economy in the world
Screen-Shot-2018-10-04-at-6.09.56-PM.jpg

DXdlY9mUMAAhWB0.jpg

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
WTF? How do u own it? That's just galbeed which Ethiopians conquered and took :russ:

Oromos are clapping yall in your region
and TPLF made the region's governor genocide his own people :dead:

You basically just flexed Ethiopia owning Somali territory!? looool
yeah that why they left the somali region by the truckloads:siilaanyosmile:
liyu niggas were in deep in oromia territory
securing somali border:gunsmiley:

Trending