Mentally ill xalimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Look at this Qumayo , she just joined twitter and she is already spreading nonsense on twitter without a credible study backing it.

You think its a good idea to be spreading this nonsense at this climate where Emanuel and Tyrone are said to be Somali.

Look at the people retweeting her nonsense.

:faysalwtf:

Dr @R.Kelly

@kaluumayste is denying that in general, 1 in 3 Somalis suffer from a mental illness and in particular, 3 out every 5 Somalis suffer from a mental illness in Britain, show him the research that you did in London. Thanks in advance.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Dr @R.Kelly

@kaluumayste is denying that in general, 1 in 3 Somalis suffer from a mental illness and in particular, 3 out every 5 Somalis suffer from a mental illness in Britain, show him the research that you did in London. Thanks in advance.

Where is the study ?

By the way our resident Dr. R.kelly needs minor cerebral calibration and i offered him a solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at this Qumayo , she just joined twitter and she is already spreading nonsense on twitter without a credible study backing it.

You think its a good idea to be spreading this nonsense at this climate where Emanuel and Tyrone are said to be Somali.

Look at the people retweeting her nonsense.

:faysalwtf:

To some extent, she is right. Mental issues plague our community. It has to do with the loss each Somali feels deep down for the political crisis back home. Specially adults who experienced a semblance of normalcy and belonging before the civil war feel the impact deeply. Most elders I meet are silent and say little while the young adults are lost in other cultures.

As long as Somalis don't care about themselves and their country, this crisis will grow. There are no institutions to protect our people and their well beings. Good people can do only so much.

Country is important, being one as Somalis is important. Drugs, lack of opportunities, a culture of corruption and nepotism took a toll on our Society. 30 years in the wilderness took a toll.

source or your lying, your basically making up 33% to 60% of Somalis waa mentally ill,

@Teeri-Alpha

Mental Health in Somalia

https://www.who.int/hac/crises/som/somalia_mental_health/en/

Somaliland faces ‘explosion’ of mental health conditions.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...somaliland-explosion-mental-health-conditions

Mental health of a war-torn Somalia

One in three Somalis suffers from mental illness, according to the World Health Organisation.

https://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/africa/2012/08/33111.html

Dr @R.Kelly will present his paper about Somalis in England and their mental health.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Mental issues plague our community

What is your proof and what does politics have to do with mental illness.

Do you think its a good platform to spread this nonsense and what would she gain from this other than spreading the hate on Somalis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To some extent, she is right. Mental issues plague our community. It has to do with the loss each Somali feels deep down for the political crisis back home. Specially adults who experienced a semblance of normalcy and belonging before the civil war feel the impact deeply. Most elders I meet are silent and say little while the young adults are lost in other cultures.

As long as Somalis don't care about themselves and their country, this crisis will grow. There are no institutions to protect our people and their well beings. Good people can do only so much.

Country is important, being one as Somalis is important. Drugs, lack of opportunities, a culture of corruption and nepotism took a toll on our Society. 30 years in the wilderness took a toll.

They have Allaah swt to protect them. :)

They have Allaah swt to protect them. :)

The only hope Somalis have along with the increase in birth rates since Somalis back home marry early at a young age. That is the bright side. Despite the neglect the country and its majority of people endure, their survival in the long run will depend on the population that remains. One generation is already lost.

A friend of mine from childhood who returned from the country sounded optimistic and said younger people in Somalia are less toxic and civil. He said they were even shy to take small amount of money from him after they worked on some housing documentation he traveled for. He was securing his family home and was advised to return to Muqdishu because the lady taking care of the home said she was too old and if she suddenly dies, no one will be a witness. Imagine an entire generation dead and few remaining who know anything about what Somalia looked like? The streets he knew were buried and neighborhoods changed. He didn't have papers of ownership from before, so he had to make new ones based on the lady's witness. At least there is hope.

Somalis and their country are at risk and many are too busy on triviality like useless tribal issues online and offline at coffee houses.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only hope Somalis have along with the increase in birth rates since Somalis back home marry early at a young age. That is the bright side. Despite the neglect the country and its majority of people endure, their survival in the long run will depend on the population that remains. One generation is already lost.

A friend of mine from childhood who returned from the country sounded optimistic and said younger people in Somalia are less toxic and civil. He said they were even shy to take small amount of money from him after they worked on some housing documentation he traveled for. He was securing his family home and was advised to return to Muqdishu because the lady taking care of the home said she was too old and if she suddenly dies, no one will be a witness. Imagine an entire generation dead and few remaining who know anything about what Somali looked like?

Somalis and their country are at risk and many are too busy on triviality like useless tribal issues online and offline at coffee houses.

I try not to worry too much on something i cannot change or make a difference. Good to know Somali Kids are less toxic than their parents tho.

I try not to worry too much on something i cannot change or make a difference. Good to know Somali Kids are less toxic than their parents tho.

Caring is different from worrying. One has to care about the future and make their own contribution in their own ways. Refraining from being toxic and negative online among Somalis is actually something good. Small gesture to a society battered by self inflicted tragedies and a rigid nomadic culture that looks down on being kind.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Caring is different from worrying. One has to care about the future and make their own contribution in their own ways. Refraining from being toxic and negative online among Somalis is actually something good. Small gesture to a society battered by self inflicted tragedies and a rigid nomadic culture that looks down on being kind.

Right now i worry about my aqero. I am not a good Muslim enough. Earthly endeavors are useless. The person who invented Airplanes is dead today. his great invention which allows us to travel to Somalia in a thousand miles in a short time, i bet his invention is useless to him now in the grave! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending