Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Just looking at her face explains everything
63EE87B8-B078-4EBE-88C1-7E483D359561.jpeg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Only whites get the “not guilty by reason of insanity” privilege, I guess. She should have never been sent to prison.

Poor woman. Even though she stabbed two pilots, I still kinda sympathise.

Just send her back to Somalia.
It's where she wants to be and New Zealand doesn't need to waste their resources on a criminal who doesn't even want to be there.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Only whites get the “not guilty by reason of insanity” privilege, I guess. She should have never been sent to prison.
Hypocrisy at its finest. A mentally ill person is not supposed to be locked up. They should have sentenced her to forensic psychiatry care!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hypocrisy at its finest. A mentally ill person is not supposed to be locked up. They should have sentenced her to forensic psychiatry care!

It makes no sense she’s served her prison sentence and now being held at a psychiatric unit cause she’s deemed as a risk to the community

All prisoners need to be sent to a mental asylum before getting released back into society. Their mental health needs to be checked if not, we will just get people who learned nothing from being in prison and will commit a another crime within few months if not weeks.

If the mental asylum deems that you're not fit to go back into society, then you need to stay there until you're considered alright.

:fittytousand:

First, New Zealand is the last bastion of of a left-leaning government that’s proactive on social justice. Secondly, she spent her sentence in a mental health h facility attached to the prison. Thirdly, during her 6 parole hearings, she showed grave mental health concerns. The medication is helping her but would she take them if released to the community? Why do you guys want her to be send to Somalia for only her condition to deteriorate and be chained like an animal like many mental health sufferers in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts