Mentally challenged white guy told Muse Bihi to start wars for ictiraaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I couldn't fit it in the title but the white guy clearly got a contact high from Muse Bihi. You can see that his eyes are red in the video.
Now we know why soldiers and generals from Gabiley are dying in Tukaraq. Because the ingriis told them to.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I couldn't fit it in the title but the white guy clearly got a contact high from Muse Bihi. You can see that his eyes are red in the video.
Now we know why soldiers and generals from Gabiley are dying in Tukaraq. Because the ingriis told them to.

Give credit where it's due, I'm the first to post that, but yes Bihi did take his advice it seems. The guy is also an islamophobic nut job who views French colonist adventures as "God's work". A maniac of an historian of you ask me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No wonder why Muuse Bixii karbashed the punanis and took Tukaraq from them. I also heard he will completely secure the eastern borders of Somaliland after Ramadan and Eid is finished so more karbash is coming for the punanis.
:trumpsmirk:

His name is Gerard-Prunier, he has a blog https://gerard-prunier.com/

Hes a dirtbag consultant who has a creepy hard on for genocides and conflicts within East and Central Africa.

I read his blogs before and was surprised about how much he knew about everyone’s Qabil and their faults.
:ileycry:

He lusted over the South Sudan Conflict. :banderas:

This video is basically word for word from his blog post in June 2017. I remember joking with Warabe and telling him the Russians are coming.loool

Here’s a piece from his post:

On June 2nd , Foreign Minister Saad Ali Shire declared to the journalists : “We are tired of being too polite . We are going to be nasty . It is only nasty children who can get attention , the good boys get nothing“. Indeed . But how ? There are plenty of occasions to get nasty in the region but none that looks very appealing to the Somaliland leadership . Except if those Russians decided to project their Iranian alliance on the South Red Sea Shore. Who knows ? This could get a bit of attention.
:browtf:

When Africans are invited for Dinner they don’t know if their on the menu.
:damn:

This dude is a lone wolf consultant who gets boners for African conflicts. You boys keep laughing.

https://gerard-prunier.com/2017/06/...-regional-turmoil-aud-the-upcoming-elections/

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This white dude wants major Darood vs Isaaq war.
And it seems he will get that.
The war in Tukaraq will become more bloody after ramadan.
Some of MX clan will join.
And perhaps liyuu boolis will join too.
HabarYoonis karbaashing their archenemy in Ceel Afweyne.

So much entertainment after ramadan Insha Allah:banderas:

There is no entertainment in the death and destruction of our fellow Somalis, you sick bastard. We have some differences that is making us fight and they will be resolved either peacefully or through the barrel of a gun. There's nothing entertaining about it. It's not a movie.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

He has a point tho, somaliland is too nice not aggressive in both military and diplomaticly which other Somalis have gotten used to and taken advantage of. So a change will catch them by surprise

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

If MX and Liyuu Bolis joined on the side of PL it would be like Nazi Germany vs France a unbelievably quick and embarrassing defeat:chrisfreshhah:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If MX and Liyuu Bolis joined on the side of PL it would be like Nazi Germany vs France a unbelievably quick and embarrassing defeat:chrisfreshhah:

My nigga Somaliland forces that are fighting in Tukaraq are mainly Sacad Muuse and very few divisions in eastern Sool are karbashing the whole punanis and their khaat allies. If Muuse Biixi sends more reinforcements, he will colonize Punaniland and completely slaughter the Darood union troops very easily. It's not even a competition since Somaliland has the largest and strongest Somali composed army.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending