Mental illness = Jinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive seen this sheekh and his methods to deal with jinns and people that are possessed are weird what are the chances some of those people are mentally ill or schizoprenic?

And he's taking advantage of that fact I mean a normal Sheekh that would deal with jinns would do it in private not in public like this guy

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Some of these guys hold huge paid conferences/events and make bank.

Like 20k-50k per event. Mostly gullible old women and actors.

I remember when i woke up one morning with Bell's Palsy which was a condition that paralysed half my face with me unable to move a muscle on that half. Eating was hard, drinking nearly impossible, couldn't smile and my eye was open 24/7 even when i was asleep. My parents thought i was possessed and got a bunch of Sheikhs to read Quran on me :ayaanswag:

I was looking like this for 3 months:russ:

407px-Bellspalsy.JPG

A bit irrelevant i know:farole:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some of these guys hold huge paid conferences/events and make bank.

Like 20k-50k per event. Mostly gullible old women and actors.
Wow That's crazy I mean jinns exist and all But this guy claiming he can have a normal conversation with jinns and telling them what to do is Haram

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Wow That's crazy I mean jinns exist and all But this guy claiming he can have a normal conversation with jinns and telling them what to do is Haram

Man's got to eat.

I'm more concerned about him messing about with the health of others.

The shit they do to people with mental health problems in Somalia. :kanyehmm:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I remember when i woke up one morning with Bell's Palsy which was a condition that paralysed half my face with me unable to move a muscle on that half. Eating was hard, drinking nearly impossible, couldn't smile and my eye was open 24/7 even when i was asleep. My parents thought i was possessed and got a bunch of Sheikhs to read Quran on me :ayaanswag:

I was looking like this for 3 months:russ:

407px-Bellspalsy.JPG

A bit irrelevant i know:farole:
Do you still suffer from the biefffect ?

Do you still suffer from the biefffect ?

No, it went away completely after three long months of discomfort either because of the medication or just over time.

I guess moving muscles on that side of the face is still a tiny bit harder but nothing big

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Reminds me of this

Reduce your food intake Mrs. Olajuan........ pls....

PS The guy shouting reduce your weight seemed like her wanted to jump on top of her and have sex. Or is it my sick thought? uuufff

There's no such thing as Jinn possession. There's an entire surah in the Holy Quran about jinns and Allah says nothing about it. Why would he leave out such important information about such a great danger to the physical and spiritual health of the Ummah when Allah says the Quran is a complete and detailed book?

The superstition about jinn possession comes from bogus hadiths that have been uncritically accepted because it is in so-called sahih collections. Those same hadith books claim that even the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was possessed by a jinn. If true, then how do we know which of the prophet's sayings were from Allah and which were from shaytan? It basically destroys the reliability of the Messenger and supports the Pagan claim that he was a madman which the Quran refutes.

These sheikhs are crooks who mislead mentally ill people in need of medical intervention into giving them money for "spiritual healings" that never work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts