Mental illness is rampant in Somalia

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There’s hundreds of cases about young women being taken over by jiin. They faint or get out of control and some guys become autistic or bipolar or get some mental health problem related to OCD. There was a case where almost half of the female students were taken over by jiin.

10227.jpg

YOUR AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A JIN... Are you a one???

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
A young chick who lives next door that my qurbajoob uncle was dating just got a mental illness yesterday. Of course the first thing that comes to her family’s mind is she got possessed by jin

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
The Somali cure for mental illness is 'I'm going to call the shiek, let him read quran over you and have him spit on you."

Somali girls are just retarded/bipolar and like to blame it on jinn instead of getting their life under control :francis:

A friend of mine had a wife who claimed to be possessed for years however in the end it turned out she only suffered from having 68 IQ :manny:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Somali girls are just retarded/bipolar and like to blame it on jinn instead of getting their life under control :francis:

A friend of mine had a wife who claimed to be possessed for years however in the end it turned out she only suffered from having 68 IQ :manny:
:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jinns fear me. when i bring up the topic of sex with them, they flee in smoke speed. They told me, even them, they cant handle my mess.
5560.jpg

Barbaric traditions, these people need professional help must be pathetic when you’re told a Jin has taken over your mind when it’s clearly cases of psychotic episodes. Took my mum to realise that it was all bullshit and accept that it was a mental illness. Also some of these so called sheiks make money off this disgusting behaviour taking advantage of sick people.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Your khaniisniimo slips out everyday!

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I was looking through a Twitter thread the other day and I saw the profile of a rambling schizophrenic transsexual who believed he was being #gangstalked. S/he put out several vids of him putting his camera in random peoples faces and interrogating & harassing them aggressively because he thought they were stalking him. He even harassed his neighbors and his kid. The videos are kinda hilarious and extremely strange at the same time.

Trending