Mental Health Thread

This is a thread for Sspot users to share their thoughts & feelings without being judged or ridiculed. This thread will serve as your sspot safe spot.

Feel free to post without feeling uncomfortable or hesitant. If you're going to respond to someone, respond kindly or not at all.

Last edited:

Bart Simpson

El barto
I know everyone's going through something. And sometimes, not everyone has someone they can talk to, or maybe you're uncomfortable with talking to someone you know. In this thread, Sspot users will be able to share their thoughts & feelings anonymously without being judged or ridiculed. This thread will serve as your sspot safe spot.

Feel free to post without feeling uncomfortable or hesitant. If you're going to respond to someone, respond kindly or not at all.
I have depression and addicted to weed
Plus selfhater
How can u help me
bart-smokin-a-freckin-joint-57d6ffc33b0bb.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AKhi i can't help but Judge. It is my mental nature.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If I have mental health issue I'd rather open my own thread and get the help I can than post here.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Gossip is nice isn't it? Sometimes i start a gossip about myself in bad light so that i can twist it on others according to any disaster the opportunity presents
I'm so confused. I don't understand. Why tho?

Lostbox

VIP
Gossip is nice isn't it? Sometimes i start a gossip about myself in bad light so that i can twist it on others according to any disaster the opportunity presents
Sometimes I start counting but I don't know why

Truth

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm so confused. I don't understand. Why tho?

I can't explain it huuno. It is like my DNA demands it. I am not above it. The more a drama unfolds, and the fire works began, i get this tingly moist orgasm that makes me run for ice cream.

Lostbox

VIP
I can't explain it huuno. It is like my DNA demands it. I am not above it. The more a drama unfolds, and the fire works began, i get this tingly moist orgasm that makes me run for ice cream.

I knew what i was getting myself in
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bart Simpson

El barto
You can post here, or you can make your own thread. There is little difference. There are already many helpful threads like this, such as "post what's on your mind," "coding thread" etc. And this one is no different. Hope you find the help u need sxb.
U ignored my post

When I was a kid, whenever I'd walk on tiles I would always try not to step on the lines. My foot always had to be within the the full square.

I don't that do that anymore :cool:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For example

Once a drunk cousin told me a lie, which i suspect it was a lie. But since i had no proof of it, and my cousin will deny it until she dies, i thought let me find the truth the hard the way.

Well the lie was, my tipsy cousin had a fight with her friend who is a druggie. So my cousin comes to me and says, she is dead. Her friend committed suicide. Drug overdose. Now my cousin told me this friend had a suicide issue before so i kinda believe it. When i told my cousin i am going to call my friend and tell her about it, my cousin was like NO. Please. dont. what will u gain from this?

Well, one the truth. Two, i just want to talk over the phone and remember a dead acquaintance to my friend who knew this druggie well.

Anyway, i called my friend and told her about it. She panicked. She cried. and i laugh low key and was just amazed at her sober -ness. lol

She called the druggie family all over the states and they all call her and suddenly

The supposed dead druggie friend posts a live post on Facebook, on her way to star bucks with huge hang over dark glasses. Suddenly she started receiving calls , people crying, omg u r alive.

The druggie friend be like what the hell is going on here? Her parents got involved. Now her parents know she takes drugs. I mean

All this because of my big mouth.

My friend whom i told on the phone, does not speak to me any more. She says i am a psychopath. The druggie called me & yelled at me for causing her troubles. And i said how was i supposed to not believe my drunk cousin?

By the way this was when face book came out. Do the math

Last edited:
I have depression and addicted to weed
Plus selfhater
How can u help me
View attachment 107933
Self hate: try to do activities where you are serving other people whether that be volunteering, working in orgs that serve your community or just simple every day task of being useful to people. Your self worth will increase if you feel like you are contributing to the lives of those around you. Also self acceptance is important. Accepting your flaws and things you may have done and being okay with it. You are human and therefore are complex and multi dimensional. Its a good thing. I also suggest to start journaling (paper or on an app on your phone/laptop) make it a casual thinga nd only write when you need an outlet. Its not cadaan to do so.

depression: thats a hard one. Hard to gove advice on. Again just doing things that make you feel better and in control may help. Eat fruits and exercise. Doing well in aspects of life you have control over and leaving the rest up to Allah. Emotions come and go just make sure you are proud of where you are going.

addiction to weed: take note when you start having the impulse to smoke. Is it usually when you are stressed? Is it after you finish a certain activity and its routine? First take notes of your weed usage and the environment or state of mind youre usually in. once you notice when you are most vulnerable to smoke just remove yourself from that situation and or distract yourself w something else. Sudden movement helps. Pm me if you want to talk.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
l0l I’ve been doing too much reading on various mental health disorders and acuthubillah I have a feeling in the back of my head that I’m either autistic or have some sort of ADHD problem LMAO :kanyehmm:

Trending