Mental Health is important!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why is it such a taboo in the Lamagoodle Community?
I remember mirin' a half naked crazy dude back home. People didn't even care.
Is it ignorance or just Lamagoodlism?

We can discuss about it under this thread.

Did/do you suffer from an actual mental illness (schizophrenia, paranoia, depression...)?
I did (still struggling) suffer from Depression.

Let me know!
Jackie-Chan’s-Diet.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is it such a taboo in the Lamagoodle Community?
I remember mirin' a half naked crazy dude back home. People didn't even care.
Is it ignorance or just Lamagoodlism?

We can discuss about it under this thread.

Did/do you suffer from an actual mental illness (schizophrenia, paranoia, depression...)?
I did (still struggling) suffer from Depression.

Let me know!
View attachment 183739

I know u do huuno

1620326002539.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Schizoid personality disorder (/ˈskɪtsɔɪd, ˈskɪdzɔɪd/, often abbreviated as SPD or SzPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency toward a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, detachment and apathy.

1620326151006.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

My favorite uncle suffered from Major Depression and Schizophrenia for ages, still went to his factory and worked for over 25/26 years. He's a great inspiration, I feel him now that I'm living the life as him.
People ostracized him, called him crazy (even in his family), which brought anger and resentment in me as I was virulent to people who would be mean to him.

People, especially s, are eager to insult or criticize.

Keep in mind, these people didn't have a single qualification, jobless and empty minds!!
That's when I started hating on Lamagoodles. They despise factory (or manual labor) jobs, want free money, and insult people who suffer.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Schizoid personality disorder (/ˈskɪtsɔɪd, ˈskɪdzɔɪd/, often abbreviated as SPD or SzPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency toward a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, detachment and apathy.

View attachment 183742

Me but I struggle to heal myself. 2 years later, I used to contemplate about my passing.
But in 2021, I just want to find a cure for this illness.
I miss having a job, I miss feeling normal.
My parents don't even care tbh. They say "why don't you see a therapist" but in Somali, with a more demeaning manner. I'm an expert at reading people's words, they are insulting me basically, calling me mentally disturbed.

I'm near the end of my Bachelor's, with no energy to finish it.
I'm looking for a job as an Electrician (just like my uncle), or something physically involved.
No academic job.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Me but I struggle to heal myself. 2 years later, I used to contemplate about my passing.
But in 2021, I just want to find a cure for this illness.
I miss having a job, I miss feeling normal.
My parents don't even care tbh. They say "why don't you see a therapist" but in Somali, with a more demeaning manner. I'm an expert at reading people's words, they are insulting me basically, calling me mentally disturbed.

I'm near the end of my Bachelor's, with no energy to finish it.
I'm looking for a job as an Electrician (just like my uncle), or something physically involved.
No academic job.

I would say you know yourself better than anyone. The fact that u admit u have a mental illness puts u ahead of the Somali pack, who literally are crazy without knowing it.

You are fairly intelligent, just finish your school, stay off drugs or intoxicants which will make things worst, i would strongly recommend pray Salat, but knowing your sensitivity to religion, you can start baby steps. Invoke Audubilaaahi minaal shaitaan rajiim alot

You can seek professional therapy & make it your little dirty secret. Believe me it is transforming.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I would say you know yourself better than anyone. The fact that u admit u have a mental illness puts u ahead of the Somali pack, who literally are crazy without knowing it.

You are fairly intelligent, just finish your school, stay off drugs or intoxicants which will make things worst, i would strongly recommend pray Salat, but knowing your sensitivity to religion, you can start baby steps. Invoke Audubilaaahi minaal shaitaan rajiim alot

You can seek professional therapy & make it your little dirty secret. Believe me it is transforming.

I considered, back in my worse, that Therapy was the thing to avoid at all cost!
But I'm determined to see a professional. Thank you Basra!
I've spent so many years in school, Pre-school, Elementary, High school, Uni...I can't now.
Thanks to all of you, I'm trying to find healing for the last 4-5 months!

I hope to finish my movie script on this matter (but more subtle), my goal is to heal and listen to people who've suffered greatly.
No pretention though, I'm one of them.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
fobs dont care about mental health, just quran saar and call it the day
My older brother is bipolar and my cousin has autism, they tried to do quran saar on them and nothing happened LOL
Muslims do not understand that Quran is important for spiritual health but sometimes you need psychical health, someone to talk to and confess to your mental issues

Muslims do not understand that Quran is important for spiritual health but sometimes you need psychical health, someone to talk to and confess to your mental issues
the problem is they think disorders like schizo, bipolar, autism and ocd is just you being crazy and possesed.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Despite not being muslim, Holy Scriptures helped me back when I was a kid.
Muslims should rather meditate on the Quran rather than policying each other like religious cops!

Trending