Menace's mom and my mom are relatives and long time friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I am not sure if you're guys just taking the piss or serious here, but what has been said here is the number one reason why I do my best to stay out of tribal fights and insults on the forum(s). When your parents, husbands & wives of your siblings and first cousins, as well as your uncles and aunts, plus a big-ass number of their offspring happen to be from almost all Somali clans (there is only one tribe that I am not related to in anyway, well so far) so how can you side with one over the other(s)?

If you can't get them all to get along then stay out of the in-fights and madness. Let them sort their shit out. If not, 'is raaci weydaye ha is raamsato'. :kanyeshrug:

The thing is..I have siblings married to almost every clan of the somalis ..that's why I equally insult them politicians

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So this means menace ain't your father. I wonder who is AJ's father.:ohdamn:I haven't hit anything in a long while so I'm out of the list.:mjdontkno:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I am not sure if you're guys just taking the piss or serious here, but what has been said here is the number one reason why I do my best to stay out of tribal fights and insults on the forum(s). When your parents, husbands & wives of your siblings and first cousins, as well as your uncles and aunts, plus a big-ass number of their offspring happen to be from almost all Somali clans (there is only one tribe that I am not related to in anyway, well so far) so how can you side with one over the other(s)?

If you can't get them all to get along then stay out of the in-fights and madness. Let them sort their shit out. If not, 'is raaci weydaye ha is raamsato'. :kanyeshrug:

I'm 100% serious and it wasn't related to cyber qabil beefs. We just didn't like each other. lol We're good now though. :axvmm9o:

I'm 100% serious and it wasn't related to cyber qabil beefs. We just didn't like each other. lol We're good now though. :axvmm9o:

Damn! Yeah, the internet and the anonymity it provides could be a recipe for disaster. You hear all kinds of scary stories, like "strange" siblings or first cousins who have been chit-chatting for ages on a forum/social sites and one day decide to take things into the next level. The day of meeting in person comes then the unexpected happens. Folks come too close to have heart-attacks and shit. :damn:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Damn! Yeah, the internet and the anonymity it provides could be a recipe for disaster. You hear all kinds of scary stories, like "strange" siblings or first cousins who have been chit-chatting for ages on a forum/social sites and one day decide to take things into the next level. The day of meeting in person comes then the unexpected happens. Folks come too close to have heart-attacks and shit. :damn:

Exactly, you never know who you're talking to online. That's why I discourage getting too personal with anyone.:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Man I don't know what I'd do if my relatives found out about my fadhi kudirir sessions.:browtf:I'd probably deny it to save face.:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending