Menace, The Humanitarian, helps an old man fight a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
So I help out a father of 8 that just arrived from refugee camps in Ethiopia. He spend 20 years in that camp and had all his children there.

I am slightly related to him through his wife's side. We are not the same qabiil or close to it.

Still I've been helping him for a year and half. There's no 2 weeks that go by that he doesn't call me for some issue about something.

In the weekend he called me to complain about this bank that deliberately made him an account and withheld his money.

In the video you see as coming back to the car as I fought a battle to win his money back.

S

Shamis

Ilaahey qayr ha ku siiyo - you've made feel very proud today. Does he know you were filming him and put his business on blast like that? Why didn't you at least blur his face dude? And you remained anonymous? lool

His stories remind me of both my grandfathers - they both wrestled with lions. A lion also nearly ate my uncle - he woke up to a smell of lion halitosis and dripping spit - but he's not as brave as my grandad and he screamed and my uncles shot it.

menace

VIP
Ilaahey qayr ha ku siiyo - you've made feel very proud today. Does he know you were filming him and put his business on blast like that? Why didn't you at least blur his face dude? And you remained anonymous? lool

His stories remind me of both my grandfathers - they both wrestled with lions. A lion also nearly ate my uncle - he woke up to a smell of lion halitosis and dripping spit - but he's not as brave as my grandad and he screamed and my uncles shot it.

I didn't plaster his business out in the open ..besides I'll take down the video soon and it's just an old head narrating his nomad life is not like we disrespecting a qabiil ...btw did you hear the part I asked about if he ever heard abt the Menace in dhagaxbuur :banderas::damn::damn::diddyswag:

S

Shamis

No but the bit where says 'taas waa sheeko caruureed' split my sides. Where is the bit about menace in dhagaxbuur?

menace

VIP
:dead1::deadrose::drakelaugh:
No but the bit where says 'taas waa sheeko caruureed' split my sides. Where is the bit about menace in dhagaxbuur?

The last 2 mins I asked..he said " did he battle a lion" and I replied " he is one" then I said " he was married to Idman " in which he replied " that's sheeko caruur"

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
4.35 ma Ogaden miyu aha Menace. :mjlol:

I was literally laughing out loud at that. You're a top ciyal waryaa.

menace

VIP
That's why I laughed - like he knew you too well:damedamn: :dead:

I don't know but this gentleman calls me and I just help him with no condition and no benefit for me ..it weird runtii..it's being going on for 1.5 years now..I opened him a bank account ..set up car insurance for him..I read his mail for him..I drive him to places..I just ask that he gives me 2 days notice ...he is not my qabiil..but I tell you what ..I get a lot of satisfaction helping him

menace

VIP
You are a good dude Menace! Walahi salute :yousmart:

I love hanging out with the odoyaals they all have funny stories about fighting xoolo.

I tell you what else I love hearing him tell me ..when they raid females during his youth days :damn::damn:

S

Shamis

The benefit is the sheeko and Somalinimo, that is priceless. I don't know if I'd keep this up for two years though - waad samir badantahey!

menace

VIP
The benefit is the sheeko and Somalinimo, that is priceless. I don't know if I'd keep this up for two years though - waad samir badantahey!

What harm is he causing me to be inpatient with him ..as long as he gives me heads up and I have a flexible schedule then I fit him in ..
He throws epic dua on me tho :russsmug::win::rejoice::rejoice:

S

Shamis

No harm at all - but many Somalis I've met have no sabr whatsoever, they'll help someone out but complain about it. You guys have formed a decent bond - have you asked him if he has daughters yet? He'd make a great father in law but its such a rude question to ask after you've been helping him for so long.

menace

VIP
No harm at all - but many Somalis I've met have no sabr whatsoever, they'll help someone out but complain about it. You guys have formed a decent bond - have you asked him if he has daughters yet? He'd make a great father in law but its such a rude question to ask after you've been helping him for so long.

He would've given me his daughter in heartbeat ..she is 18 years old , very cute but I already got a female ...besides his daughter needs a lot of catching up to do ..she would be pulling me down if she was my female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending