Menace I've a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

No more guests who can make topics. They have to sign up in order to make a topic.

I am sick of these baboons trying to ruin the site. You've worked hard and they're trying to drain it with their bullshit.

P.s

I am hurt that you have assigned someone else as the admin. Just because I refused to skype niiko for you. I hate you menace.

:jcoleno::mjcry::wow1:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I'm only gonna give few more days to see if this open guess participation is whorthwhile, afterwords we will shut it down.

I didn't choose you because I have huge intention to make a complete and utter explosion inside you. You just don't understand Idman how I would've ripped your little dungeon apart. I've made some beg for dear mercy in my liberation struggle days.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What the f*ck is wrong with you menace? Wasaq waaji barambaro.

You're giving me a rapist vibe, smh..

A

Atiya

Exactly guests shouldn't be allowed to post. They just troll really badly and abuse members.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm only gonna give few more days to see if this open guess participation is whorthwhile, afterwords we will shut it down.

I didn't choose you because I have huge intention to make a complete and utter explosion inside you. You just don't understand Idman how I would've ripped your little dungeon apart. I've made some beg for dear mercy in my liberation struggle days.

:damedamn::damn::dead1::urgh:

Status
Not open for further replies.