Menace I just bought kodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

And it suuuuucks. I installed it by myself, watched for few minutes then it tells me I have to download apps, sign in and when I did it, it says error. I am going to return it in the morning inshallah.

I just realized I don't need someone to install anything for me. I am going to charge people so I can install devices for them, I'm not even a technician. Mashallah to me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I meant I bought chromecast then downloaded kodi but it says I've to log in and then it says an error.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
My chrome cast works for me.

Idol, you have to connect to your wifi. The password should be the same as your wifi password. It's very similar to Roku, Apple tv if anyone ever used to it before. I use it to stream Netflix on my tv. Works great.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Idman..how are you gonna have chromecast and then you expect Kodi...also, kodi needs to be unlocked for you, you can't just fo that on your own..girl this shit will be illegal soon cause you can even watch pay previews too

Q

Queen Carawelo

Liban: I've heard great reviews about appletv.

Menace loooooooool, I don't know what I was thinking. I bought chromecast then came home, downloaded kodi, entered my wifi password, then after few minutes it says error and it got stuck. Smh

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:diddyswag:
Liban: I've heard great reviews about appletv.

Menace loooooooool, I don't know what I was thinking. I bought chromecast then came home, downloaded kodi, entered my wifi password, then after few minutes it says error and it got stuck. Smh

You see why you need to be my unofficial second wife..do you see! By now I couldve installed it for you and then could've watched a romantic movie over English toffe and timbits while I cuddled you like a baby

Q

Queen Carawelo

:diddyswag:

You see why you need to be my unofficial second wife..do you see! By now I couldve installed it for you and then could've watched a romantic movie over English toffe and timbits while I cuddled you like a baby
Menace I would rather cuddle with a hog. We don't have tim hortons in MN :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts