Menace come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Hey waryaa. What's good? What's your opinion about single fathers marrying a Virgin chick? Do you think he deserves to be her first? What do you think about men marrying younger girls? What was the youngest age female you liberated? And which age do you draw the line at? 60? 50? 45?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Hey waryaa. What's good? What's your opinion about single fathers marrying a Virgin chick? Do you think he deserves to be her first? What do you think about men marrying younger girls? What was the youngest age female you liberated? And which age do you draw the line at? 60? 50? 45?

A single father marrying a fresh ostrich is as blessing as a young buck marrying a single mother. They cross each other out ..

Marrying younger girls is alright as long as she mentally mature. Besides, even if a man is 15 years older than her Somali girls way older than him whenever she produces 3 kids.

The youngest I've liberated took place in Hargeisa few years back. I did not ask for it , she was manning a store where I bought a drink and I paid it in ZAAD ( mobile paying system). The next day she called me looking for a relationship. She was 17. I had no choice but to liberate her.

Please don't come to me with this Western concept, this is the same concept that allows people to behave like xoolo.

All my forefathers have married no chick older than 16

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
A single father marrying a fresh ostrich is as blessing as a young buck marrying a single mother. They cross each other out ..

Marrying younger girls is alright as long as she mentally mature. Besides, even if a man is 15 years older than her Somali girls way older than him whenever she produces 3 kids.

The youngest I've liberated took place in Hargeisa few years back. I did not ask for it , she was manning a store where I bought a drink and I paid it in ZAAD ( mobile paying system). The next day she called me looking for a relationship. She was 17. I had no choice but to liberate her.

Please don't come to me with this Western concept, this is the same concept that allows people to behave like xoolo.

All my forefathers have married no chick older than 16
:childplease::camby:
we both know no young guy is checking for these single mothers:francis:
cars and females are the same:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts