Menace’s future world political trajectory. Democracy will die soon and this will rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
like communism collapsed so shall democracy.

Democracy will not survive due to new conflicting situations on the rise. Islam and democracy are inheritantly intolerable of one another. Too many Muslims have moved to the West. Due to these circumstances democracy cannot survive without losing its principle. Western governments will enact draconian laws. Forced deportation without trials and indiscriminate will take place. The masses will demand end of democracy and the rule of logic and animalistic feelings.

Apollo

VIP
like communism collapsed so shall democracy.

Democracy will not survive due to new conflicting situations on the rise. Islam and democracy are inheritantly intolerable of one another. Too many Muslims have moved to the West. Due to these circumstances democracy cannot survive without losing its principle. Western governments will enact draconian laws. Forced deportation without trials and indiscriminate will take place. The masses will demand end of democracy and the rule of logic and animalistic feelings.

AI + competition with China (who are cheating by being authoritarian) + designer babies will kill democracy.

Not Muslamics.

By the end of the century the political dividing will be:

leftwing: pro-AI, pro-positive eugenics.
rightwing: anti-AI, anti-positive eugenics, pro-human.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think you understand what democracy means.

I do understand democracy you dimwit!

The extreme forces we are seeing will increase. The right wingers and the leftist will go too far than democracy can accommodate. People will enter anarchy and upheaval.

I can see the future and it looks gloomy and apocalyptic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending