Men with Tatts

I don't know why i'm so attracted to guys with tatts on their arm or upper back (not too visible) . My bf recently got one (some weird Greek inscription) on his arm and won't stop showing it off, drives me craaaaazy :mjlol: looks really good since he's got some nice arms tho :sass2:

Being a long-term thinker, I can't help but picture how trash they would look once his arms turn saggy and old, which really conflicts me :pachah1:

Any of you ladies relate?

Last edited:
Nah I don’t find men with tattoos attractive, although I’m somewhat of an artsy person. Sometimes I do appreciate nice tattoo art though! East Asian inspired ones are very pretty

Seriously? None of you like it? :gucciwhat:

I don’t mean the whole arm or back covered in it, just a subtle one looks so manly. Also its not one of those gross green ones you see on alcoholics, its black

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
B07D771E-746E-48F0-A137-DEB2F32B179B.jpeg
C9E4AC34-102F-4EC7-B60E-65910A73CA6B.jpeg

12DA4ED4-47A8-47E1-818B-6E9EB318ED93.jpeg
B9B245A0-D7AB-4F96-9803-011884008059.jpeg

I was obsessed with them when I was a dumb little dhoocil. My tastes are refined now. I appreciate the beauty of natural looking skin. Toned, slightly veiny forearms with NO tattoos is ma shiit nowadays. :lawd:

I don't know why i'm so attracted to guys with tatts on their arm or upper back (not too visible) . My bf recently got one (some weird Greek inscription) on his arm and won't stop showing it off, drives me craaaaazy :mjlol: looks really good since he's got some nice arms tho :sass2:

Being a long-term thinker, I can't help but picture how trash they would look once his arms turn saggy and old, which really conflicts me :pachah1:

Any of you ladies relate?
I have one on my upper arm as well , It is possible to have it removed by surgery. I gotta do it at least before I get married In Sha Allah…