Men who are needy

Do you think a guy who gets upset about you not calling him for the whole day or you not returning his calls (although you was engaging in convo through text most of the day) considered being needy?

And when you DO return his call, he doesn't answer because he tells you, it should have come from you and not me complaining about it for you to call

Yaab bu Ilaahay ii keenay

:gucciwhat:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Hes not only needy but hes also moving like a Xalimo.A real man will only text a woman throughout the whole day simply so he can have some alone time to himself during habeynki.Women on the other hand will text you all day and still expect a call before 9pm :dead:

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Thats lowkey needy.

If you gonna cut him off, let him know to stop doing this shit next time he's talking to a girl cuz it's a turn off.

If he has an ounce of real nigga in his DNA, he might cuss you out in the beginning. But he will secretly thank you and wish you well. Cuz real recognize real and ego needs time to heal

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
He is not just needy, but also petty. Isn't this the second time Sumaaya? Why are you dealing with a guy you have no interest in.

I suggest you cut it out, unless your willing to wear the macawiis and experience the looming threat of the bac madow.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Do you think a guy who gets upset about you not calling him for the whole day or you not returning his calls (although you was engaging in convo through text most of the day) considered being needy?

And when you DO return his call, he doesn't answer because he tells you, it should have come from you and not me complaining about it for you to call

You literally made a thread about this same topic just a week and half ago, do you have a short memory or something?:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

I mean a little ‘why didn’t you call me’ can be sweet.

But in my experience neediness is almost always linked with insecurity. And there are a few things more miserable in this world than an insecure man. He will ooze misery and controlling behaviour till it drives you mad.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Sumaaya
How many faraxs are you messing with simultaneously :drakewtf:

I guess you didn't see that thread she started a week ago where she confessed to being a Farah Hoarder.:pachah1:
Kulahaa "Naagi kun bay la sheekeeysataa mid bayna kala baxdaa", that is infact the national motto of Halimo th@ts back home. 🤣🤣

I guess you didn't see that thread she started a week ago where she confessed to being a Farah Hoarder.:pachah1:
Kulahaa "Naagi kun bay la sheekeeysataa mid bayna kala baxdaa", that is infact the national motto of Halimo th@ts back home. 🤣🤣
@Sumaaya tell me this is not true :damn:

So all this time I was being gassed as qalbi and libaax as one among thousand other faraxs :wow:

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Personally I dont mind clinginess from the RIGHT person lol. This is the problem:

Thats just being annoying and passive aggressive smh

Trending

Latest posts