men soo gala

Booo hooo! Don't you have some madow to get AIDS from?

giphy.gif
No Somali woman (except for @Quruxley ) can come close to looking like this :diddyass:
normani-attends-the-2019-mtv-video-music-awards-at-news-photo-1170396393-1566864128.jpg

“You can’t be Somali and be kaffir” this shows how stupid your whole thread is. Somalinimo is decided by your genetical makeup, if you have the required DNA sequences to be Somali, then you are Somali.

what do you think our ancestors were before Islam, if Islam makes people Somali?
You had your moment with that topic and was karbaashed
:mjlol: You are telling me Islam made us Somali. Wallahi, this is one of the most non sensical arguments I ever saw. So, if someone leaves Islam will his lineage and genetical makeup suddenly change ?:chrisfreshhah:
our best historic feats came while we were muslim, it was a great unifier of our people

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
*sniff* I smell an uneducated Somalian. Bring em in folks! :russ:
Somalia should have implemented a dmocratic system from the begining. You say we are united under Islam, but Somalis have been killing their fellow Muslim Somali brother/sister for the last 30 years. May be try to fix the xaarhole where teroorism, corruption and tribalism are rampant before excommunicating non Muslim Somalis.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somalia should have implemented a dmocratic system from the begining. You say we are united under Islam, but Somalis have been killing their fellow Muslim Somali brother/sister for the last 30 years. May be try to fix the xaarhole where teroorism, corruption and tribalism are rampant before excommunicating non Muslim Somalis.
Lol, sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite! 💋💋

You get xoog ass sons not niggas with twig arms and child bearing hips, god bless madow queenz
:ohhhdamn:
According to 23andMe, I have fast twitch muscles (madows are known for having this). This means my kids will have 100% chance of becoming Xoog ass niggaz if I breed with madow kweenz
tenor.gif

Last edited:
No democracy

Trending

Latest posts