men soo gala

Royalflush

novacane
man- what have we done

every time i log into sspot im greeted by @Manafesto calaacal over haliimos and liberals like @Hassan mahat and @bitterbish
this nacasnimo pisses me off because not only have you f up your lives your tryna spread your fitan lies here where were predominantly muslim- you cant be kafir and somali :nahgirl:

here is our collective xoolonimo
- you wanna complain about meher but you aint finding a decent muslim girl who cares more about her religion than pennies, or your just interested in her body
- some of you- no names wanna normalise qashin and lgbt
- you wanna leave islam yet complain about them all the time especially that murtad who obsessed with a forgotten boqoroya who dont want him
- and worst of all you want to make broken homes so your sons and daughters can be liberal fruity niggas instead of spreading the deen
- youd rather make easy money dealing drugs and being on the streets then wonder why haliimos have higher standards especially after they finis school and make a stable income
- theres always some thread about a haliimo and a west african but hey whos fault is it again lets be real- we didnt step up

i cant think of any other on the top of my head but add them if you want

Royalflush

novacane
but heres my solutions

-listen to your parents and obey them especially your father so you can be a real man like him- and if you unfortunately were raised in a broken home find a good male mentor and emulate his behaviour.
- dont be influenced by weak mens behaviour, always stick to your principles and respect people, just as you expect respect from them
- be protective and caring to your women, if you see a haliimo disrespect you and do crazy shit in front of you she just tryna get attention from other niggas, but she expects you to leave her like her father or weak males in her household- so pressure her to be better
- be proactive in the community, as much faults as our forefathers had, they were always the first to take action when there was a crisis in the somali community, they were respected and people depended on them. so copy them
- get halal income- or else your livelihood and everything in your life is gonna be cursed- its why im very diligent when handling finance and stocks etc
- MAKE DIVORCE THE LAST RESORT- what better man do you see with your woman or would you rather see her struggle as a single mother and you not getting to raise your kids like proper men and women
- teach your daughters xishood and self respect, and find them a suitable suitor. dont let them fall into sin because you didnt care of your business

these are the basics but men we have to do better if we want our community to thrive. i love my somalis and muslim brothers and sisters but i want better for them, and society is built by men. strong men build strong foundations.

and finally a powerful quote " hard times make hard men, and hard men make good times, and good times make weak men, and weak men make hard times"

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why do you have to mention me in each of your threads, Yaab.:what1:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Do you want to turn this site into a circle jerking boring place?

I say worry about yourself and stop trying to dictate others!

Exactly,these kids don't understand what discussion board or forum means, if we all have the same insights in life I am pretty sure we would have nothing to discuss.:kanyeshrug:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
“You can’t be Somali and be kaffir” this shows how stupid your whole thread is. Somalinimo is decided by your genetical makeup, if you have the required DNA sequences to be Somali, then you are Somali.

what do you think our ancestors were before Islam, if Islam makes people Somali?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
“You can’t be Somali and be kaffir” this shows how stupid your whole thread is. Somalinimo is decided by your genetical makeup, if you have the required DNA sequences to be Somali, then you are Somali.

what do you think our ancestors were before Islam, if Islam makes people Somali?
hassan dear, we made a whole thread on this before. The term Somali just came into existence. Before that we were not Somali. Somalis as a whole has always been Muslim. Since our conquering of countries to the tradings, those were Somali Muslims.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
hassan dear, we made a whole thread on this before. The term Somali just came into existence. Before that we were not Somali. Somalis as a whole has always been Muslim. Since our conquering of countries to the tradings, those were Somali Muslims.
:mjlol: You are telling me Islam made us Somali. Wallahi, this is one of the most non sensical arguments I ever saw. So, if someone leaves Islam will his lineage and genetical makeup suddenly change ?:chrisfreshhah:

Villainess

:mjlol: You are telling me Islam made us Somali. Wallahi, this is one of the most non sensical arguments I ever saw. So, if someone leaves Islam will his lineage and genetical makeup suddenly change ?:chrisfreshhah:
LOOL you're twisting my words. The term Somali itself is a relatively new thing. They started calling themselves Somalis after the Adal-Abyssinian war. You cannot deny that. Your question was if our ancestors weren't Muslim are they Somali, and I answered no. Simple.

Villainess

Don’t waste your time arguing with these imbeciles. There’s a reason why lamagoodles are known for their 68 IQ. :drakelaugh:
Booo hooo! Don't you have some madow to get AIDS from?

giphy.gif

Trending