Men, only settle for these types of women

A woman who understands her roles are and obliges to it, one that is god fearing, one that you'd know would be a good mother to your children, one that is loyal and uplifts you, one that is faitful and pious, submissive, respects you and your jurisdictions, and of course is kind. A woman with these attributes are a must need for a stable relationship, treats these ones well. Do not settle for anything lower

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
giphy.gif

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
A woman who understands her roles are and obliges to it, one that is god fearing, one that you'd know would be a good mother to your children, one that is loyal and uplifts you, one that is faitful and pious, submissive, respects you and your jurisdictions, and of course is kind. A woman with these attributes are a must need for a stable relationship, treats these ones well. Do not settle for anything lower
great equation brother now multiply it by 4

your 100% right. too bad feminism paints a women who has those qualities “weak”. now you got most women having this “i don’t need a man”attitude and trying to be a career women. they slave their life’s away in order to be independent than cry about not having kids 😂 this is a vicious cycle that i’ve seen too many females take

your 100% right. too bad feminism paints a women who has those qualities “weak”. now you got most women having this “i don’t need a man”attitude and trying to be a career women. they slave their life’s away in order to be independent than cry about not having kids 😂 this is a vicious cycle that i’ve seen too many females take
The irony is that those jobs are actually one of the hardest jobs one could ever do, being a mother, working around the house, cooking, and helping to raise the next generation is no easy task, those that think that it is somehow weak are sadly mistaken. Thats why men need to choose the right woman for the jobs that come with such a task. Women that would prioritize their job over their duties as a mother is a red flag

Last edited:

Trending