Men only: preferably married men.

As a single unmarried woman I am attempting to understand men please share your opinion. So i was reading one of the comments under farxiya absie YouTube video. A guy commented that a man who’s only married to one woman is a single man he said she’s either sick, pregnant, has her period that he has to wait long periods to have sex. I’ve never looked at it this way. Why is sex so important to men? I’ve seen so many men marrying second wives while they’re treating the first one bad or they’re wandering the streets looking for easy marriage with a single mom or something. I guess my question is why are men so selfish? Lol I need to honest answers so we can guard our hearts as women.
thank you guys!

Simples, it is biology.

The younger the male, the greater the biological need to empty one's loin. Ever heard of 'Blue Balls'? Cadaan term for enlarged testicles caused by the retention of semen. This is also why the 'NoFap' challenge is a test of discipline for younger males. After weeks of no Sex or masturbation, we start to become starved Lions in the Serengeti that salivate at the site of a lone deer.

In order for the species to propagate, males are biologically programmed to spread their fertiliser as often as possible when younger. As we age, we are better able to control the urge to hump females simply due to a decrease in libido associated with lower sperm production. This does not necessarily stop some of us from growing into 'Dirty Ol' Men' as the base instinct to hump a female in the prime of her reproductive health is still there. Hence, why many so called 'Adeeros' and 'Aptis' are shacking up with much younger FOB Xalimos in the Vaterland instead of sticking to the one wife that they have already mercilessly bred. Also, this is why you see Cadaan middle aged men in traffic metaphorically licking their lips when an attractive early 20's female etc. stops traffic.

As referenced in The Republic, the male libido can be quite a tough master in youth.

'I may mention Sophocles the poet, who was once asked in my presence, ‘How do you feel about love, Sophocles? are you still capable of it?’ to which he replied, ‘Hush! if you please: to my great delight I have escaped from it, and feel as if I had escaped from a frantic and savage master.’ I thought then, as I do now, that he spoke wisely. For unquestionably old age brings us profound repose and freedom from this and other passions'

I think unmarried men are mostly concerned about this as it doesn’t exist, there will be plenty of sex in a marriage. Polygamous relationships don’t happen because of a mans huge sexual drive, he just wants to make more children.

I think unmarried men are mostly concerned about this as it doesn’t exist, there will be plenty of sex in a marriage. Polygamous relationships don’t happen because of a mans huge sexual drive, he just wants to make more children.
I agree.....unless the woman dont want sex. A man dont get second wife for sex. I think most men get it to show off for other men tbh. Somalis tend to praise men with several wives like its an achievement. A childhood friend of mine has 3 wives in 3 different continent. Sweden, somalia and Duba. like wtf he spends so much money on them and is away from each one months. He has no clue what they do behind his back

I agree.....unless the woman dont want sex. A man dont get second wife for sex. I think most men get it to show off for other men tbh. Somalis tend to praise men with several wives like its an achievement. A childhood friend of mine has 3 wives in 3 different continent. Sweden, somalia and Duba. like wtf he spends so much money on them and is away from each one months. He has no clue what they do behind his back
poor guy needs to travel endlessly

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Blame the womanfor man looking for another wife. Somali famous saying “Naagta ninkeed haysan weyde tu kale hayna” “A woman who cant hold down her man another woman will”

If the man is truly satisified he will stay.

Blame the womanfor man looking for another wife. Somali famous saying “Naagta ninkeed haysan weyde tu kale hayna” “A woman who cant hold down her man another woman will”

If the man is truly satisified he will stay.
That’s not true. I know dream wives who are being treated poorly by their husbands by him marrying multiple wives.

Trending