Men of Spot: Can you cook?

I know how to cook but I am never stepping my foot in the kitchen.
I can become a chef if I wanted to, I have a cooking education.

My wife is the only one supposed to do that.

Oh yes, bariis, pasto, maraq/suugo, beer/kidneys, chicken suugo/suqqar, steak, I can pretty much cook a good food. But don't plan on it to taste any of that as my wife.

One RULE: Can't cook for a wife unless she gives birth or gets sick and bed ridden. May be the occassional quick breakfast made of eggs and toasted bread, but that would be it. I just don't feel cooking for a wife is appropriate :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But for myself and kids, or younger siblings, yay. With conditions, necessity has to be there for me to get in the kitchen.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Oh yes, bariis, pasto, maraq/suugo, beer/kidneys, chicken suugo/suqqar, steak, I can pretty much cook a good food. But don't plan on it to taste any of that as my wife.

One RULE: Can't cook for a wife unless she gives birth or gets sick and bed ridden. May be the occassional quick breakfast made of eggs and toasted bread, but that would be it. I just don't feel cooking for a wife is appropriate :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But for myself and kids, or younger siblings, yay. With conditions, necessity has to be there for me to get in the kitchen.

you wont let her taste it? xaasid:liberaltears:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you list the esteemed lady @Gibiin-Udug among the males? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Niman ayaad u yeertey markii hore, then sneak in the lady's name. Saqajaanimo.

She got phantom maids working for her due to her perceived elite qabiil she hails from. She believes that the ground she walks on is made of gold just cause she’s an MJ

Trending

Latest posts