Men of Somali spot

I don't think it's necessary, what help would my presence bring? Plenty of people in the hospital will be more qualified than me to be of use.

Plus, I'll be following the traditions of my forefathers. Our nomad geeljire ancestors used to go for days out in the desert without being aware of their wives giving birth, ah simpler times wlh.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nope iam not getting paid to watch that

giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't think it's necessary, what help would my presence bring? Plenty of people in the hospital will be more qualified than me to be of use.

Plus, I'll be following the traditions of my forefathers. Our nomad geeljire ancestors used to go for days out in the desert without being aware of their wives giving birth, ah simpler times wlh.
Moral support,calm your wife down,encouragement, million reasons but the obvious one why wouldn't you be by your wifes side during the biggest day

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Yes if I ever get married how can I miss my child??? I'd be very attached to any little monster who came from my nutsack. I don't even know if I'll ever get married tbh. Ngl I'm a very selfish person. So being a husband, farther and provider wouldn't be ideal for a character like me.
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts