Men in general

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Eating the same type of food everyday is boring. Why limit yourself to Suugo when you can have meticulously curated selection of fancy foods. I gotta taste some pinch of saffron or slice of truffle sometimes.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Because their lack of imaan simple as that.
If you are lusting for another woman it is because first you didn’t lower your gaze and you have too much time to look around instead of enjoying time with your wife and kids and secondly this filthy western society promote nakedness and ography so women are walking around half-naked...

Fear Allah don't fall in adultery because you are not only betraying yourself, your wife, but also your kids and your whole community.

If you feel sexual desire toward another woman, make duas to Allah so that he makes it
disappear, Fast until those desires disappear and at last resort talk with your wife that you want to marry another woman but bear in mind all the responsibility which come with a second wife.

Life is short guys don't fall astray.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
monogamy is a myth, a pure societal construct made to brainwash the public

men will always want more then one. that's the cold hard biological truth

and tbh, if women looked past their faint jealousy and annoyance of competitive competition , they wouldn't really mind as long as you can provide emotional and monetary stability

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Remember! Adultery is one of major sin in Islam.
Because their lack of imaan simple as that.
If you are lusting for another woman it is because first you didn’t lower your gaze and you have too much time to look around instead of enjoying time with your wife and kids and secondly this filthy western society promote nakedness and ography so women are walking around half-naked...

Fear Allah don't fall in adultery because you are not only betraying yourself, your wife, but also your kids and your whole community.

If you feel sexual desire toward another woman, make duas to Allah so that he makes it
disappear, Fast until those desires disappear and at last resort talk with your wife that you want to marry another woman but bear in mind all the responsibility which come with a second wife.

Life is short guys don't fall astray.
No one is promoting adultery and fornication at all. Polygamy is the subject at hand.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know but one must learn to control any act that can destroy his or her family. It’s important when the thought enters the mind, to immediately stop it and reflect on all the good u have. They say sometimes u don’t know how happy u are until it passes :)

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I dont know.
I'll get married when I'm tired of the streets and wanna be a purple pill

But yeah, most guys get/notice more attention after getting married.
Men will cheat for being noticed by other females

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In my opinion if you love your wife than your not gonna think about being with other woman besides if you married why would you look at other women