Men are weird

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He's merely bored. If there's anything I can't stand trying to talk to me without a reason, it's a married man. *Ignore*

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why can't they talk to their male friends.why us, so annoying. They want to start war.you will see their wife's blaming us after on YouTube

I'm glad most of the married ones are respectable and it's only the unmuzzled ones that make an attempt. Aren't they afraid of being shamed? I mean in the Somali community everyone knows everyone. That in itself is a form of surveillance.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm glad most of the married ones are respectable and it's only the unmuzzled ones that make an attempt. Aren't they afraid of being shamed? I mean in the Somali community everyone knows everyone. That in itself is a form of surveillance.
The men don't care , the women will be shamed. That's what I notice in the Somali community.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why is a man who I use to talk to a couple years ago, now is married still messaging me? I'm not here to break a family.

Why are men dogs?
my cousin is married too with a child and still cheats every now and then and sees diferent girls while he has been literally leeching off his wife for years.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Married women also talk to men online and whilst their intentions are harmless it could be considered as emotional cheating

:manny: Talking to them is not emotionally cheating. It's the nature and the reason for the conversation that makes it so. What is blatantly emotional cheating is confiding in them or using them as an emotional crutch instead of focusing on your relationship.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why is a man who I use to talk to a couple years ago, now is married still messaging me? I'm not here to break a family.

Why are men dogs?
Why you being extra though? Just do your part and let him worry about his business. He's probably not even into you like that

Trending