MEN ARE TO BLAME FOR BLM XALIMOS

HoodHawiye

polygamist
TOO MANY Somali men are neglecting to marry more than one woman. Many are failing to marry even one woman. The unwed women look for other strong men to protect them, hence they pursue madows. They pursue madows through engaging in BLM activism. The activism then looks cool to younger somali girls and perhaps even boys. This perverts our community and turns us into liberals. Ultimately this is the fault of men failing to take wives. We need to do BETTER.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Mad Max Reaction GIF

ignore him, he's a blm feminist.
I'm not a feminist but whatever, is being for women's education feminism fo you? It is literally an islamic right. My point was if someone likes the khawarij he can make hijra to their country, he is the one saying "taliban are unto something".

Last edited:
Why the f*ck should I join them?
Well you insuniated you think women education is "bad" and is causing these things, even though most of the blm bullshit comes from the internet and tiktok mostly. Women were being educated since the days of the sahba, if you think the khawarij are right go make hijra to their country. The first university that allowed women was literally built by muslim in morocco by Fatima bint Muhammed

Why don't these shorties just marry out who's stopping you girl? This ain't 40 thousand BC with random neanderthal niggas running about everybody the same out here go getchu a north African nigga or a Nigerian man's idgaf. stop being a femcel get off dat ass, find a nigga, & stfu respectfully! 🤷🏿‍♂️💀🤦🏿‍♂️

HoodHawiye

polygamist
I'm not a feminist but whatever, is being for women's education feminism fo you? It is literally an islamic right. My point was if someone likes the khawarij he can make hijra to their country, he is the one saying "taliban are unto something".
bro why are you bringing up taliban and education policy. THAT'S NOT what this thread is about. The thread is about how BLM XALIMOS are the result of men not stepping up and marrying these women before their minds are infected with these sick ways. I at no point blamed education. You must stop with your lies.

Nothing to do with looking for a men, its just hip to be open minded + liberal and support blm in social media among the youths.
Secondly marrying more than one women in the west is financially unfeasible. Its also not something western women want. They'd rather get married to a ajnabi than be a second wife. If there is a shortage of eligible somali dudes, there's nothing wrong with looking outside the ethnicity.

bro why are you bringing up taliban and education policy. THAT'S NOT what this thread is about. The thread is about how BLM XALIMOS are the result of men not stepping up and marrying these women before their minds are infected with these sick ways. I at no point blamed education. You must stop with your lies.
Not you the other user walaal. Also chill with calling people liar, what lie did I tell? It is the other guy whk brought up taliban for no reason, I was not reacting to your initial post, reread what I wrote

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Not you the other user walaal. Also chill with calling people liar, what lie did I tell? It is the other guy whk brought up taliban for no reason, I was not reacting to your initial post, reread what I wrote
I'm sorry I misunderstood you. My sincere apologies. I lost my cool. This is merely a topic i feel passionate about but at the same time i do believe in a woman's right to an education.

TOO MANY Somali men are neglecting to marry more than one woman. Many are failing to marry even one woman. The unwed women look for other strong men to protect them, hence they pursue madows. They pursue madows through engaging in BLM activism. The activism then looks cool to younger somali girls and perhaps even boys. This perverts our community and turns us into liberals. Ultimately this is the fault of men failing to take wives. We need to do BETTER.
You blaming Somali males for the stupidity of Somali girls? Crazy. Also as a Somali male in the west, I could care less about anyone here in the west. My focus is to reintegrate in to Somali society backhome and make a change there. I will marry there and have my kids live there.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have noticed that aswell. BLM is a war against cadaan women really.
These women are clearly lightweights suffering from cognitive dissonance. They are creating spicy cadaan recruits to increase the cadaan numbers. They are not foes but friends.

The most radical and pro-black thing they could do is settle for the darkest Abdi they could find. One who would not be discriminated against in South Sudan. It's easier to con black people when you have melanin for sun protection. :yousmart:

Polygamy wrecks society, and is a negative force.

Trending

Latest posts