Men are the real romantics

I've been thinking, and I came to the conclusion that men are the real romantics. Women just like romantics things, being romanced, consuming romantic content but not be actually romantic.

Men dont tend to enjoy romantic content (movies, books) but are often times very romantic towards their loved ones.

Discuss.

I've been thinking, and I came to the conclusion that men are the real romantics. Women just like romantics things, being romanced, consuming romantic content but not be actually romantic.

Men dont tend to enjoy romantic content (movies, books) but are often times very romantic towards their loved ones.

Discuss.

I have questions, do u think sensual connection between couples is about responding to each other's needs or anticipating one another's need?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Discuss.

1585745344662.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men invented it for the purpose of courting ladies in the hope of malaab be it sooner, later or unpromised. Women don't really need to travel as bards romancing men. I can write romantic poetry but guys aren't into that and neither am I to be honest. :mjlol: Unless they want a reversal in roles.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I write love ballads to all my woman.

And then at the crib I cook Michelin star white rice, almonds, smoked tilapia, paired with a crisp GingerAle.

I say “Alexa, play Love Mix 1” with songs from Bobby Brown, R. Kelly, and New Edition.

30% success rate.:mjswag:

I am obliged to mention I’ve had 3 restraining orders filed against me. :mjlol:

Trending