Men are going extinct

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Ladys how do feel about this good news? And guys how do you feel now knowing that your days are numbered?

Ladys how do feel about this good news? And guys how do you feel now knowing that your days are numbered?
Relax men are not going extinct thereโ€™s just more females on earth thatโ€™s all plus there will be gentic engineering in the future so if someone wants there child to be a female they can make it a female if they want there child to be male they can make it male technology is advancing faster then ever fam weโ€™re not going extinct stop sending fake news this is very misleading

Nafiso Qalanjo

Relax men are not going extinct thereโ€™s just more females on earth thatโ€™s all plus there will be gentic engineering in the future so if someone wants there child to be a female they can make it a female if they want there child to be male they can make it male technology is advancing faster then ever fam weโ€™re not going extinct stop sending fake news this is very misleading
19a.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What is this cringed shit I hearing wallahi my ears are disgusted why does he sound like that may Allah keep Muslim men away from this monstrosity bismillah
Ainโ€™t this the same nigga whoโ€™s bisexual?
Alx I won't be alive to witness that catastrophe. Can you imagine a world without men....? :faysalwtf:
id rather die then witness the world ending. Ya allah put me in my grave before then. Imagine if your scared now, how much fear you will feel on the day or resurrection

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
alhamdullilah. society has progressed the need for males. take the tranny sheegatos with u on ur way out

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
make it a millions of years men have been killing each other since day 1 nigga we ain't dying out
The signs have been getting closer and closer. So maybe a million years? imagine if this generation is bad, I feel sorry for my grandkids :cosbyhmm:

Trending