VIP
Who's we? you must be speaking some kinda french
tenor (30).gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Who's we? you must be speaking some kinda frenchView attachment 157399
nigga gets high
eyyy manafesto u spastic c8nt f*ck u little f8gg im gonna shagg and slapp ur mom u oyster looking rat yeah and that dumbster fire of a father for raising a cabage like u uff yeah.
next day
is this real life is this just fantasy there is no escape from reality look up to the sky and see ur ain't sheidd yeah .

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Arma if men are disposable then women would've already taken over the world. So blow dust off yourself and don't simper around this place sucking on the rump end of sorrow, as you've been doing for months. Your bones are not broken, so stand up on your own two shanks and make your ex feel the grave mistake she made by breaking up with you.

You're Not disposable at all, YOU ARE INDISPENSABLE. Get that through yo head.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
nigga gets high
eyyy manafesto u spastic c8nt f*ck u little f8gg im gonna shagg and slapp ur mom u oyster looking rat yeah and that dumbster fire of a father for raising a cabage like u uff yeah.
next day
is this real life is this just fantasy there is no escape from reality look up to the sky and see ur ain't sheidd yeah .
yeah this him officer. @Arma on some funny shyt ngl
20201205_005107.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We kulaha if you’re a disposable piece of shit don’t generalize the noble Faaraxs as being disposable.

@Arma if men are disposable then women would've already taken over the world. So blow dust off yourself and don't simper around this place sucking on the rump end of sorrow, as you've been doing for months. Your bones are not broken, so stand up on your own two shanks and make your ex feel the grave mistake she made by breaking up with you.

You're Not disposable at all, YOU ARE INDISPENSABLE. Get that through yo head.

Awwww!

@Arma
Listen brother..
You are not disposable, this life has up and downs one day you can be on the top with everything going your way, the next you can be in the dust.. Now a real strong man knows how to rise up once he falls.. My advice to you is focus on yourself, focus on your career, body and mind and do the right things, don't use drugs or alcohol to drown your sorrows that will only ruin you further and eventually you'll end up as disposable man.. But whether we make it or break it depends on the choices we make.. Now you are a free man and you have all the world's options open to you, make a plan follow it, adjust your plan along the way if necessary and you'll achieve what ever you desire bro.. My best wishes, dm me if you need to talk or anything.

@Arma
Listen brother..
You are not disposable, this life has up and downs one day you can be on the top with everything going your way, the next you can be in the dust.. Now a real strong man knows how to rise up once he falls.. My advice to you is focus on yourself, focus on your career, body and mind and do the right things, don't use drugs or alcohol to drown your sorrows that will only ruin you further and eventually you'll end up as disposable man.. But whether we make it or break it depends on the choices we make.. Now you are a free man and you have all the world's options open to you, make a plan follow it, adjust your plan along the way if necessary and you'll achieve what ever you desire bro.. My best wishes, dm me if you need to talk or anything.
:mjcry:

Men are the only beings on earth that are valued on what they can offer. Only children and women are exempt from this.

So yes, we are very much disposable unless we have something to offer.

When a female talks about a new guy she meant, the 1st question her friends ask her is “what does he do?” That answers it right there.

Trending

Latest posts