Men are actually evil.

:deadmanny:How they get the menstrual products? They are really sick. Who'd wanna willingly have a period. :damn:

This is just a corporate headline chasing though. It makes no sense to do this if they don't have a menstrual cycle.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
When’s the women vs transgender civil war gonna start
tenor.gif

transgender women is a way to get rid of incels. i think that's a better solution than having them incels shoot up people due to sex frustrations.
the dna chromosome for women are XX whereas that of men are XY. does the dna of transgender women change to XX or remain as XY?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Transwomen are women, today in the western world transwomen are considered women by law.

If you a mentruator gets in an argument with a transwoman and the transwoman knocks you out and when the police cone they will deal with the situation as a woman vs a woman :chrisfreshhah:

Transwomen are out performing other women at almost everything, the top ceo woman in business last year was a transwoman, the fastest women in the world is a transwoman, the richest woman in the world is a transwoman, the strongest woman in the world is a transwoman:lolbron:

Us thinking men whi are able yo do their own critical thinking in the modern western gynocentric system will use transwomen and gay men to bring down feminism :rejoice:

transgender women is a way to get rid of incels. i think that's a better solution than having them incels shoot up people due to sex frustrations.
the dna chromosome for women are XX whereas that of men are XY. does the dna of transgender women change to XX or remain as XY?

Incels are not gay. I doubt they want to have sex with a dude in a dress with mental issues. But seriously transgendered men hate women and want to replace them everywhere. They see them as direct rival.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:deadmanny:How they get the menstrual products? They are really sick. Who'd wanna willingly have a period. :damn:

This is just a corporate headline chasing though. It makes no sense to do this if they don't have a menstrual cycle.
Stop discriminating at the end of the day men and women are the same and equality between the sexes is important, what a man can do a transwoman or a menstruator can do it better, i respect all women whether they are menstruators or transwomen.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Meet Patricio Manuel, the first transgender man to fight in a professional boxing match in the U.S.

This weekend marks the 50th anniversary of the uprising at the Stonewall Inn in New York City, the riots credited with giving rise to the gay rights movement. But in California, one man is claiming his identity from the inside of a boxing ring. This December, Patricio Manuel made history as the first transgender man to fight a professional boxing match in the U.S. — but he had to fight outside the ring, too, just to get back into it.

"Ever since I was little, as far as I can remember, I always saw myself as a boy," Manuel said. "I would keep it quiet. I didn't know I had any other options, but it felt like a death sentence to me."

Manuel grew up as Patricia just outside of Los Angeles in Gardena, California. Since he "always resonated with a fighter," he started going to the gym.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/pa...ight-professional-boxing-match-us-2019-06-28/

:dead:

What the...

“i understand that you guys love girl positivity but please understand that there are trans men that get periods, and if you could please do something about the

symbol on your pad packaging, i’d be happy. i’d hate to have any trans males feel dysphoric.” Is she serious? If you don’t want to feel dysphoric stop taking male hormones LOL. Who normalized this illness?

Trending