Men and women can't be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I believe this is true. Heterosexual men and women can't become good friends without having thoughts of f*cking each other (especially in the guy's mind).

So if you are friends with Susan Boyle you'd want to f*ck her? :icon lol:

imo its always somali men that do that. i can't even have a regular phone call without them turning the conversation into an inappropriate direction. they constantly shamelessly try and come on to you.

They always rush into it as well! someone needs to tell them to take it slow :tacky:

It is a scientific proven that Somali guys don't accept the fact they're friend zoned. I commend them for not giving up sometimes wallahi, they try for 3 years even to get out! :mjlaugh:

When you engage in small talk with a faraax and he asks u if ur married

4jX30JV.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Of course they can be friends wtf.
I'm not attracted to every single woman out there and all the women in my social circle are not super hot.

If I have a female friends who are 5'5 and fat and ugly, you telling me we can't be friends cos I'd want to bone her? LOL

PS. A lot women overrated their looks and tend to think every guy wants to f*ck them.
so basically only be friends with ugly girls :lol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
So if you are friends with Susan Boyle you'd want to f*ck her? :icon lol:
But she might wanna f*ck you though, it's a two-way street. Honest question, do you have female friends as close as your closest male friends? I had one but there were entirely different circumstances to it, childhood, different cities etc. I have female friends I have 0 interest in. They're genuinely nice people I get a long with but I don't consider them anywhere near as close as some of my male friends. There are certain things I would never tell them.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
But she might wanna f*ck you though, it's a two-way street. Honest question, do you have female friends as close as your closest male friends? I had one but there were entirely different circumstances to it, childhood, different cities etc. I have female friends I have 0 interest in. They're genuinely nice people I get a long with but I don't consider them anywhere near as close as some of my male friends. There are certain things I would never tell them.

My close friends are all male. There are 3 different categories of friends

1. Friends you'd confide in about your deepest secrets. Those are exclusively males to me.

2. Friends you hang out with regularly and would lend money to cos you trust them. Mostly males but some females too.

3. Friends you see whenever you see them (birthdays, weddings, new years etc) and have a ton of fun with. 50/50 of males and females to me.

My close friends are all male. There are 3 different categories of friends

1. Friends you'd confide in about your deepest secrets. All those are males to me.

2. Friends you hang out with regularly and would lend money to cos you trust them. Mostly males but some females too.

3. Friends you see whenever you see them (birthdays, weddings, new years etc) and have a ton of fun with. 50/50 of males and females to me.

I only have 2 and 3. Its not a secret if you start telling peeps.

This kinda. I think people saying there's no physical attraction so therefore we're safe is a bit naive and underestimating people. If you spend time long enough with someone you like enough to consider a genuinely close friend, it's just a matter of time imo. If it isn't him/her it'll be you first.

Thats so true. Only a matter of time before they start developing feelings and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.