Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was at an event which required people to wear summer clothes as the weather was SCORCHING.
Unfortunately my eyes were assaulted with the sight of men who had the nerve to display their disgusting feet in open toed sandals, ashy heels dragging the floor, long dragon nails in the front, complete with ashy ankles..

Why do some men think that their feet are NOT part of their bodies. They shower, moisturise, wear cologne but their poor feet look like they belong to a corpse. Are they not scratching their wives with these dragon claws?

What is this nonsense?

I'm sure that people who neglect their feet, also have dirt in their belly buttons. AGHAS.
This is a public service announcement, clean your feet, trim your nails, moisturise! How can you visit a mosque with these things you dare call feet? Bisinka
:mindblown::hova:

Last edited:
:patrice:

This nasty feet epidemic has claimed many victims.
How can some people do wudhu with long foot nails stabbing their fingers. :ohlord:

Epidemic? What shithole do you live in?:damn: Dirt in their navels kulaha, how do you even know this? :ayaanswag:

As for long nails, they probably hate socks then. :idontlike:

As long as it ain't Somali, it doesn't affect me. :mjpls:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Why do you generalise all of men, are we all in unison in how we behave in our day to day activities. :kodaksmiley:

Men are disgusting. They need to step up and start taking as much care of their bodies as women do.
Thats why I love Korean men, they are the number 1 users of male skincare products and are very hygenic. http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/more-a...e-using-facial-products-and-makeup-heres-why/

even linked a website called "koreaboo"

131.gif

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Fact is men are unhygienic compared to women.

How do you even stay without moisturising your body? Doesn't your skin feel dry, tight,ashy and itchy .

Leo

The Brave
Fact is men are unhygienic compared to women.

How do you even stay without moisturising your body? Doesn't your skin feel dry, tight,ashy and itchy .

:faysalwtf:Iinshallah I'm pray for you cuz this dry, tight, ashy, and itchy feeling sounds like an underlying serious issue.

Allah-humma adhhib il-ba's , Rabbi al-naas, washfi anta Al--Shaafi laa ShifaaA Illa Shifaa'uke Shifaaan laa yughaadiru saqaman. Amiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending