Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1620502838941.png

• Phthalates/xenoestrogens
  • Birth control in the water supply
  • Broken circadian rhythms from bluelight
  • The demonetization of masculinity
  • Dogshit diets and obesity
Take your pick wallahi. The entire culture and environment is hostile to young boys:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Take your pick wallahi. The entire environment and culture is hostile to young boys:manny:

but u like young boys.

1620502892302.png

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Take your pick wallahi. The entire culture and environment is hostile to young boys:manny:

I would even go farther and say masculinity is straight up demonized in western societies especially if you have melanin in your skin. Being a un-neutered man in the modern world is becoming rarer and rarer by the day.

I would even go farther and say masculinity is straight up demonized in western societies especially if you have melanin in your skin. Being a un-neutered man in the modern world is becoming rarer and rarer by the day.
Go gay or go home in western societies.

the bc in the water supply negatively affects women too :( hormonal bc is the norm although it shouldn't be

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Your love of food made u lose your testo

1620505334988.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They flooded our food with estrogen induced GMOs, men are the victim of a global conspiracy to turn us out.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Could you give good articles to read on birth control in the water supply and the damages of bluelight? I never knew about the water issue and I know bluelight is harmful but don't know the extent of its harm.

Being a masculine man with a functioning endocrine system is going to become a hot commodity in our lifetime wallahi. It's so depressing sxb, the indoctrination of young boys starts so early. I don't think I had a single male teacher until secondary school. I can't imagine how much worse it must be now. The entire education system is thoroughly feminized and pozzed beyond belief in the West.
Could you give good articles to read on birth control in the water supply and the damages of bluelight? I never knew about the water issue and I know bluelight is harmful but don't know the extent of its harm.
The hormones in the water supply are negligible, but I still don't feel comfortable with it. Bluelight messes up your circadian rhythms, it fucks with your body's ability to produce melatonin, poor sleep = lower testosterone from my understanding.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Being a masculine man with a functioning endocrine system is going to become a hot commodity in our lifetime wallahi. It's so depressing sxb, the indoctrination of young boys starts so early. I don't think I had a single male teacher until secondary school. I can't imagine how much worse it must be now. The entire education system is thoroughly feminized and pozzed beyond belief in the West.

The hormones in the water supply are negligible, but I still don't feel comfortable with it. Bluelight messes up your circadian rhythms, it fucks with your body's ability to produce melatonin, poor sleep = lower testosterone from my understanding.

I make sure to have a blue light filter on all my devices anyway so my sleep is unaffected. Also I don't live in America where there is no regulation about what can be put into food and water, however I still try my best to avoid tap water.

Trending