memory loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost 4 AM where I live & I can't go back to sleep. I woke up feeling anxious after I forgot my timetable (don't ask me why I dreamt of this). I have now spent the last ~30 minutes trying to remember classes that I already attended and I'm still having a hard time.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Should I get some help? I don't feel stressed out :cosbyhmm:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
It's almost 4 AM where I live & I can't go back to sleep. I woke up feeling anxious after I forgot my timetable (don't ask me why I dreamt of this). I have now spent the last ~30 minutes trying to remember classes that I already attended and I'm still having a hard time.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Should I get some help? I don't feel stressed out :cosbyhmm:
Sometimes I also wake up from night terrors thinking that I can't breathe, it sucks...

I would suggest you go to your GP.

Sometimes I also wake up from night terrors thinking that I can't breathe, it sucks...

I would suggest you go to your GP.
That sounds terrible, I hope you start feeling well soon.
Thanks for the advice, I'll book an appointment tomorrow before it gets worse.

That sounds so scary. I have a really bad memory so I'm scared whenever I can't remember stuff everyone else can. I hope you're okay.

Memory loss is often caused by lack of functionality of the brain. I'd advise to eat healthier, if it's not that go visit a psychiatrist.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Been a while since that happened to me. Since I started lucid dreaming it hasn't happened. Write down your dreams as soon as you wake up before you forget them. This will help you remember your dreams. Or you're maybe stressed about something you're not aware of. Do you get anxiety attacks?

What is your cabitaan of choice ?
Henny :drakewtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Memory loss is caused by masturbation stop it!
:camby:

Memory loss is often caused by lack of functionality of the brain. I'd advise to eat healthier, if it's not that go visit a psychiatrist.
I actually haven't been eating much these days. I sometimes forget to eat when I overwork myself :cosbyhmm: it could be the reason

Been a while since that happened to me. Since I started lucid dreaming it hasn't happened. Write down your dreams as soon as you wake up before you forget them. This will help you remember your dreams. Or you're maybe stressed about something you're not aware of. Do you get anxiety attacks?
Yeah now that I think about it my dreams are all negative (I wouldn't call them nightmares b/c they don't scare me). I might just be stressed out.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I usually get that when i have lack of sleep or if i didn't eat properly all day. Start packing bigger lunches missy and go to bed on time.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Grab melatonin 3mg from your local Shoppers, pop a pill at 7pm and have your last meal at 730. When you start feeling really sleepy, turn electronics off and go to sleep. You won't wake up even once unless someone wakes you up or an alarm wakes you up. I use it to adjust my sleep schedule. It works really well. It's over the counter and you can even ask the Shoppers pharmacist to explain it.

Grab melatonin 3mg from your local Shoppers, pop a pill at 7pm and have your last meal at 730. When you start feeling really sleepy, turn electronics off and go to sleep. You won't wake up even once unless someone wakes you up or an alarm wakes you up. I use it to adjust my sleep schedule. It works really well. It's over the counter and you can even ask the Shoppers pharmacist to explain it.
any major side effects?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You will feel a little drowsy in the mornings. I'm no longer drowsy once I have my morning coffee and get going. I'd say to talk to your doctor to be 100% sure. The pharmacist will do a good job of explaining it too.

Try some relaxation techniques and maybe havw a night routine?

I had these dreams before. I've woken up a couple times thinking I have an exam I forgot to study for...Turns out it was summer break :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending