Member of the Somali parliament claims to have donated 100k to the Hargeisa market fire victims. The receipt is from 2018!

I think that is a troll account. I don’t remember any lady named Fowziya except the Isaaq one be selected for MP. What is her constituency & HOP number?
2 different women. This is the fowzia that posted the fake receipt

She’s a sickening person but not surprised. Everything is always turned political

Where is she elected from
She’s from Puntland. Behavior makes sense now

I think she’s in the latest crop of mp selections women quota. Check her bio though she’s done past work in politics as well. You can also search her tweets to see where she from

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wouldn't have donated a dime. Better spent on a well in my village.

I regret our ancestors went to hamar in 1930s after the fall of majerteniya kingdom. We neglected our people n land to help these ungrateful rodents who turned around to kill us in 91. These ppl have never helped our region and they say 'they're wadani' my fkn ass you are. The true wadani is Puntland but we learned our lesson. As u said do not follow that failed policy of helping others before your own. How idiotic our ancestors were to go against the well known saying 'charity starts at home not at your neighbors'.

Trending