Meghan Markle is bringing real shame to coloured people

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wallahi shes so caasi like a typical african american qumayo kkkkkkk qumayo thought living like a royal was easy peasy and she could free load for the rest of her life. you can tell she has cuqdad this caasi mixed african american creature.

shout out to trump for this tweet.

That silly simp Harry ni99a threw everything away for some lowgrade punaaaaeeeni

CaliTedesse

VIP
1585587120400.png

she has that typical shaytaan look out on destroying everything the hatred oozes from her face walle

CaliTedesse

VIP
shes smart though got herself impregnated with his seed then decided she wanted to leave typical African American female wallahi these women are dangerous

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wallahi shes so caasi like a typical african american qumayo kkkkkkk qumayo thought living like a royal was easy peasy and she could free load for the rest of her life. you can tell she has cuqdad this caasi mixed african american creature.

shout out to trump for this tweet.

That silly simp Harry ni99a threw everything away for some lowgrade punaaaaeeeni

Why is Baba Trump commenting on the Sussex. Doesn't he have more life and death issue to tackle?

Baba Trump I luf u but don't bother my harry and meghan please. They are adorable. I thought me and u like adorable people only?