Meeting to decide the future of Somalia

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL created federalism, Presdient Deni mention it loudly and clear in the meeting. So how wants centralism its over lool.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
People said Galmudug was a mess with three Presidents after the election and today they are hosting all the states :wow:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I so proud of these leaders, I just hope that the outcome of the meeting bring positive changes to our collective situation:)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
People said Galmudug was a mess with three Presidents after the election and today they are hosting all the states :wow:

Well GaalMadowland is still a mess, wasn't it yesterday when little girls were getting raped and killed? There is 23 tribal isbaaroos still functioning all over GL and not to mention half of GL is controlled by Al shabaab, so yeah GL is a hell hole and a paper FMS, if it wasn't a mess they wouldn't require PL and JL forces to secure the city.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am talking about leadership, remember the 3 Presidents claim by Qaran Dumis gang;

today there is one defacto Prez recognized and he is hosting all of the States. :yousmart:

This former gun runner and warlord don't deserve to be called a president, I am pretty sure Somalia wouldn't move forward untill we stop nominating high positions to EX warlords like QoorQoor and Omar Finish.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This former gun runner and warlord don't deserve to be called a president, I am pretty sure Somalia wouldn't move forward untill we stop nominating high positions to EX warlords like QoorQoor and Omar Finish.
Nobody in Somalia is worthy of being called President, except the man in Villa Somalia. Its like saying US has 51 Presidents, which is ludicrous.

All are just Governors, leaders of a state WITHIN the Federal Government of Somalia or In the case Somaliand, Presidents of Autonomous State within the FG of Somalia. Whatever they may be, a Millionaire or a Warlord, they are all Governors.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

You are moving goal posts, anyways thats idealistic perhaps in the future, but you can't have book worms trying to lead places that have been used to lawlessness and violence for decades. Bottom line is qaran dumis gang like the guy I posted were wrong.

I would honestly have qoorqoor as president of Somalia. He comes across as a guy who understands the current state of Somalia and where we have been in the past more than the rest of Somalia leaders. He is going above and beyond to bring together fragmented country especially when you consider both Puntland and jubaland didn’t recognize his election and he still welcomed them like it didn’t happen.
Mr qoorqoor should run for president this year and leave galmudug to someone else.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I would honestly have qoorqoor as president of Somalia. He comes across as a guy who understands the current state of Somalia and where we have been in the past more than the rest of Somalia leaders. He is going above and beyond to bring together fragmented country especially when you consider both Puntland and jubaland didn’t recognize his election and he still welcomed them like it didn’t happen.
Mr qoorqoor should run for president this year and leave galmudug to someone else.
Let him first take kick Out Amisom from his capital and secure all the lands of his called Galnus from south Mudug till Galgadood.

Smile and good words doesnt make him good president. Foxy Somalia prime minster did better then him but still we dont like him cause SNA didnt finish off alkabab.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
[/QUOTE]
Well GaalMadowland is still a mess, wasn't it yesterday when little girls were getting raped and killed? There is 23 tribal isbaaroos still functioning all over GL and not to mention half of GL is controlled by Al shabaab, so yeah GL is a hell hole and a paper FMS, if it wasn't a mess they wouldn't require PL and JL forces to secure the city.
If Galmudug was as a mess as you say, then Somali leaders from every corner of the country wouldn’t have been in it’s capital attending a conference facilitated by it’s leader.
54C9761F-3327-48D9-B44E-CFB9B88971FC.gif

state leaders bringing their own security detail is not exclusive only to Dhusamareb, they brought they Security detail when they had meetings in Garowe, Baydhabo and Kismaayo.

And don’t confuse Galmudug for Puntland, the last time a child was raped and killed, it was in Puntland not in Galmudug. If you’re talking about the girl who was killed in Godinlabe few days ago, she was killed by her own aunt.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Falcon

Show me any proof of FMS leaders or even Farmaajo and Khayre bringing their security detail with them to Garowe conferences?

You are getting desperate now and making shit up, PL is safe and can handl9e the security of it's guests unlike terrorist haven paper state GalMadowLand with Amison and Ethiopians calling shots.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@Falcon

Show me any proof of FMS leaders or even Farmaajo and Khayre bringing their security detail with them to Garowe conferences?

You are getting desperate now and making shit up, PL is safe and can handle the security of it's guests unlike terrorist haven paper state GalMadowLand.
Just tell them one word, Amisom securing HG Capital.

Let him first take kick Out Amisom from his capital and secure all the lands of his called Galnus from south Mudug till Galgadood.

Smile and good words doesnt make him good president. Foxy Somalia prime minster did better then him but still we dont like him cause SNA didnt finish off alkabab.
He has one quality that no other Somali siyaasi have right now and that is being diplomatic and trying to bring people together. Thats better the rest already who back themselves into a corner and refuse to compromise for the sake of the country and the people.

Nobody in Somalia is worthy of being called President, except the man in Villa Somalia. Its like saying US has 51 Presidents, which is ludicrous.

All are just Governors, leaders of a state WITHIN the Federal Government of Somalia or In the case Somaliand, Presidents of Autonomous State within the FG of Somalia. Whatever they may be, a Millionaire or a Warlord, they are all Governors.

Why do we have follow US model and call them governers, to each his own.

In the UK which is made up of 4 countries. Each leader is called first minister.

We can call ours presidents as somalias federal system will be one in which federal state have the power.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why do we have follow US model and call them governers, to each his own.

In the UK which is made up of 4 countries. Each leader is called first minister.

We can call ours presidents as somalias federal system will be one in which federal state have the power.

The UK is still a crown with the Queen at its head. It is a bad example considering the Scots and even the Welsh are pushing for a referendum to secede.

We don't need to follow any other nations model, we just need to unanimously agree on any model and move on from dastuur beef.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
@Falcon

You are getting desperate now and making shit up, PL is safe and can handl9e the security of it's guests unlike terrorist haven paper state GalMadowLand with Amison and Ethiopians calling shots.
Farmaajo guards landing in Garowe before his trip there in 2019:
2D448F5E-BB15-4868-B91E-F1C3E09E95F5.jpeg

Farmaajo guards landing in Garowe 2018:

Ahmed Madobe guards in Garowe:
4BA5B97B-1287-4DC6-B5B4-FA32FE2CF2B6.jpeg
195CDB32-4821-4761-A343-181DBFC06E83.jpeg

There’s no Amisom or Ethiopians calling shots in Galmudug and letting state leaders bring their own security detail is nothing exclusive to Galmudug, it’s the norm in every state. And if Galmudug was a paper state, as you claim then Galmudug wouldn’t have brought the FMS leaders into its capital for a consultation.