Meeting between FGS and FMS fails. FGS declares Puntland & Jubbaland ‘spoilers’.

His term is 4 years, when it expires his mandate is over. What fucking logic are you operating with? These bots and their love for dictators.

:heh:
He is the President until a new one is elected. Refusing to hold elections and screaming dictator then asking the IC to overthrow an elected president is the most retarded thing.

Sxb how about you build your own tuulo before you focus on PL and SL. Where you from anyway?
The actions of Deni, Madobe and Bihi affect me directly. I can’t develop anything unless all three bow down for the Somali people and our President. I’m MJ but these people won’t accept that some MJ are pro N&N. The only true MJ Dhalaad are from Mudug. These Northern boys aren’t even MJ but wala qarameeyey. I gave them the Puntland they call home today. They would be nothing without me. I made them civilized and built a state from scratch for them.

Last edited:
The actions of Deni, Madobe and Bihi affect me directly. I can’t develop anything unless all three bow down for the Somali people and our President. I’m MJ but these people won’t accept that some MJ are pro N&N. The only true MJ Dhalaad are from Mudug. These Northern boys aren’t even MJ but wala qarameeyey.

I wonder why Marehans have a fetish for Cumar Maxamuud @Tucking_Fypo , it must be the karbaash you delivered on their villages aka "stockholm syndrome"

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The actions of Deni, Madobe and Bihi affect me directly. I can’t develop anything unless all three bow down for the Somali people and our President. I’m MJ but these people won’t accept that some MJ are pro N&N. The only true MJ Dhalaad are from Mudug. These Northern boys aren’t even MJ but wala qarameeyey. I gave them the Puntland they call home today. They would be nothing without me. I made them civilized and built a state from scratch for them.
You are the first mj i have seen that is N&N on this site :mjlol: And btw bixi is not gonna bow down for your president that is getting protected by mamadou and shaka zulu in a bunker in xamar

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Back to the discussion table we go again mashallah

giphy.gif

Its a game of repetition till one cracks like a wet digestive biscuit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bravo my fellow cousin, majority of PL public hold your opinion that NIyoN is the only way forward. These corrupt fat cats have done nothing for their people and embezzle millions from their Emirati patrons. Inflation is at an all time high and the avergae citizen is supportive of FGS.

Gorgor shall soon arrive in Galdogob dont worry!

Bravo my fellow cousin, majority of PL public hold your opinion that NIyoN is the only way forward. These corrupt fat cats have done nothing for their people and embezzle millions from their Emirati patrons. Inflation is at an all time high and the avergae citizen is supportive of FGS.

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

So farmaajo wanted to sabotage the shir and run to parliament to try extension again but they told him get your ass back in xalane?
:farmajoyaab: <<this nigga doesn't understand what shame means.

This will drag on as neither side will budge.

Either the IC will directly intervene and pick a side and force the other side, or reer mogadisho will have to chase out farmaajo. there's no other solution.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I wonder why Marehans have a fetish for Cumar Maxamuud @Tucking_Fypo , it must be the karbaash you delivered on their villages aka "stockholm syndrome"
Cumar Maxamuud is hardcore anti-kacanists first too give naaf iyo maal for PL massively support Deni just look at Burtinle news this week and PIM was born in Mudug hell we see Marehans as midgo diinta kaa foogaday let them be delusional :chrisfreshhah:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
So farmaajo wanted to sabotage the shir and run to parliament to try extension again but they told him get your ass back in xalane?
:farmajoyaab: <<this nigga doesn't understand what shame means.

This will drag on as neither side will budge.

Either the IC will directly intervene and pick a side and force the other side, or reer mogadisho will have to chase out farmaajo. there's no other solution.
ticktock ticktock Madoobes time is running out :gaasdrink:

Not only Galdogob. They will be stationed as far as Jalam. SNA will also secure SSC from Puntland and Somaliland militias.

Trending

Latest posts