Meet the new king of the Somali peninsula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
abay_aug27.jpg

Abay Woldu: President of the autonomous Tigray region.

s, I'd love you to meet your new king. Abay Woldu, being the leader of the Tigre, is the undisputed ruler of Ethiopia (pay not attention to that Oromo figurehead Mulatu Teshome). Consequently, he is also the ruler by proxy of the entire Somali peninsula. He wields a great deal of authority over the powerless, backwards, primitive, and utterly stupid ans. Any leader of any "autonomous" state you can think of must first be approved by Abay Woldu and the Tigray elite. If he desired, he could easily pull a series of political maneuvers that causes the leaders of any of these states to step down and cede power to someone (obviously of the same tribe) who has been secretly approved by Woldu and his cronies. If faced with belligerence, all he would have to do is arm another politician who is his faithful stooge behind closed doors to lead a coup and it would once again be back to the status quo.

Hey, look at the bright side. At least he is Semitic of J1 haplogroup. I'd much rather serve him as king of the entire horn of Africa then take orders from a HUTU president.

Long live King Abay! :win:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
You actually believe you are J1?:deadmanny:

Send me your kit no. for proof. Genuinely interested.

You actually believe you are J1?:deadmanny:

Send me your kit no. for proof. Genuinely interested.

It wasn't through these useless and incompetent genetics companies, but rather I did it through a world-class university study many years back when I was an undergrad that was trying to look for a genetic component to a particular medical condition. Other than my haplogroup, I learned a lot of useful things about my health that continues to be of great use today. Most importantly, I didn't pay a dime for it.

It wasn't through these useless and incompetent genetics companies, but rather I did it through a world-class university study many years back when I was an undergrad that was trying to look for a genetic component to a particular medical condition. Other than my haplogroup, I learned a lot of useful things about my health that continues to be of great use today. Most importantly, I didn't pay a dime for it.

i want proof if u spewing ur bs

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Tigre people speak Tigre and they are a minority in Eritrea. The ones you're referring to are the Tigrinya people of Tigray. At least get the name right you Arab concubine.

Typical Darod always shaking your booty for foreigners smh.

Ceeb nooh, Tigreys are the ancestors of MJ and let DS pay homage to his King.

D.S

Thanks for exposing the secret why the Tigreys under Imam Abay deposed Farole in favour of Abdiweli. Long Live King Abay, the spiritual leader and the strongman of Puntland.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That depends, are you into that sort of thing?

I can be whatever age you want me to be baby.

i want proof if u spewing ur bs

You can believe whatever you want, but you will come across as an envious sour grape if you keep pressing the matter. I still have the document to this day, but it has far too much personal information (other than the haplogroup) and redacting all of it except for the pertinent information would result in something only a few sentences long (at best).

Xabash injirley ayu no faaninaya

:draketf:

More of the unjustified an arrogance.That "Xabash" has your leader under his thumb and is working around the clock to fulfill his agenda and not the agenda of your own kind. I do not understand how a people who are at this point essentially the slaves of the Tigray can still manage to have such massive and unjustified egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts