Meet the Asian men that are making money off desperate divorced women by having sex with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it happens in the somali community too its called Maxlal. I even know a guy who divorced his wife with 3 talaq. So they Did the maxlast ting. The man's best friend fucked the women for a day, he divorced the next. And she went back to her original husband. Fucking vile. The couple was Sheikhal and the friend was Abgaal smh loool
you could make lots of money like this, imagine marrying ur fri3nds wife then tell him that ur not divorcing her till u get at least 10k,

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Thats really disgusting. Why are some women so fucking dumb and weak? If there is no other way to get back with your husband then just move on and focus on raising your children. What's a man that divorced you once going to do for you again?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Thats really disgusting. Why are some women so fucking dumb and weak? If there is no other way to get back with your husband then just move on and focus on raising your children. What's a man that divorced you once going to do for you again?

Or how about you stop worrying about ridiculous rules and get on with your lives

The cousin marriages have done a number on these people's IQ. I didn't watch the video but this is how I see it. Clearly the man and woman aren't re-marrying after the 3 talaaqs, not because it's haraam to do so, but because it's a social taboo. If indeed their issue was the fact that it was haraam they wouldn't have resorted to an even bigger haraam of letting a random guy bang the ex-wife for a night. And to make it worse, such an arrangement doesn't even make the re-marriage valid as it would still be haraam in Allah's eyes. So clearly it's all about the optics and how it's viewed by the community and has nothing to do with religion.

So this is where the low IQ part comes in. Since they don't care about halal and haram and it's just about saving face, why do they actually go through with the intercourse? Why not just pay a guy to pretend he's married the girl and then get a sham divorce? Just like Somalis do when they wanna bring a cousin over to the West. No sex involved. If the re-marriage is gonna be invalid in Allah's eyes either way, why are they actually going through with the sex part of it when they can just pretend it happened? It totally boggles the mind.

And I'm not even touching on how much of a literal cuck one has to be to let a random guy do that to your ex-wife, and mother of your children, so u can remarry her.

Last edited:
This talaq shit once again indicates that "Allah's Laws" are ancient and against women. Humans have invented a better system to overcome the subjugation of females. Both parties have 2 years limit to reconcile and if that time lapses, they can conduct a new wedding without another man getting involved with the wife either by chance or design.

Adeer Somalis compete by saying my Tuulo is better than your Tuulo.
I doubt they would let another nucca do the dirty with their wifey.
Deenta aside the ceeb would be too much.
It's called maxlal. Ask any older somali about it..

Btw here is a thread in somnet

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=346215

I just can't imagine...The thought of another man even...

wViS9n0RqN2.gif

The Prophet (PBuh) has cursed this practice both on the person whom performs it and on the person it's performed on.

These man are the lowest of the low cucks that lack gheerah and the women doing this are shameless s, both are cursed including that faux iman that performed it, every party knows about the rulings regarding this, the same way the road man at the bar knows Alcohol is Haram, you don't even need to know anything about Islam to know this is a sham.

This is all about culture as @jugjugwacwac said, the people of the sub-continent value culture over their religion the same way Somali's value 'Qabiil' over religion.

This documentary is classic Europhile poison, the same people that champion feminism and female equal rights are selling us the opposite narrative that they are somehow 'weak' and being 'exploited' for their inherit weakness and gullibility by man, then subtly drawing the conclusion the problem is Islam itself.

Such is the malevolent two-faced hypocrisy of these people and their blind sheeple, they cannot even stick to a single narrative here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending